SOMETIMES I USE BOTH WAZE AND MAPS GOOGLE GPS



Sunday, 17 July 2016. Starts the car engine and apps at 6.27am.

6.31am, MYR at Flat PKNS Ampang Jaya sending to nearby Hotel Uptown Budget, Taman Shamelin. 4 pax of Pinoy.

7.35am, THT at Jalan Thamibillay ping and calling ask whether I am coming or not. Charcheebye, "I am ondway lah," say me. 2 pax of Thais sending to Lanai Kijang. One of the ladies asks me, "what is Lanai Kijang is a shopping mall?" Then I ask her back why they are going there? She says it's for their training. My sweet diary, a note, Lanai in Malay means a veranda or patio, a place to reflect and learn. Kijang is a distinctive symbol in the Bank Negara Malaysia logo.

7.52am, MND at Duta Vista going to The School Jaya One.

8.24am, KNY at 7-eleven Phileo Damansara I. When arrive, I go inside 7-eleven and buy some soft drinks and bread for breakfast. 3 pax of Nigerian negro (2 big and sexy ladies) waiting outside my cab. They are drunk and bring together a glass of beer. Lajiao lah! I send them to 10 Semantan.

9.13am, DEL at Jalan 1/80B Bangsar sending to TMC Supermarket.

9.27am, TAK at Northpoint Residence going to Hentian Duta which I mistaken for Hentian Putra. I try to speak nihongo to him but he responses in English. Lajiao lah.

10.03am, EEL at Sutera Bukit Tunku going to Jalan Badam 2 Taman Rakyat.

10.32am, MMC at Taman Megah Jaya sending to Kenanga Pudu. I overshoot the exit at Taman COnnaught, MMC insists I gostan and take the roundabout below. Kannina.

11.03am, got ping from THG at Jalan Sungai Besi. I follow the pin, but the rider no show. I call him, he asks me to go further up to Hari-hari which I cannot find. I cancel.

Noon nap. I got some odd jobs to be done this afternoon. 2.36pm already.

2.38pm, got 2 jobs nearby but both are cancelled by the riders. Kaninna.

2.43pm, HUS a Libya at The Elements. 13min to drive to pin location. I text him, "grabcar ondway, 20min can wait?" He keeps quite. Then we talk and talk inside the cab all the way to Ampang Putra which I was mistaken for Permai Putera. I mention about Muammar Gadafi, "now is worst than he was,"

3.12pm, AMJ at Jalan Hilir 3 sending to Sri Ampang Mas. 2 pax from Palestine.

3.37pm, AZI at Kosas Utama 5 Residence sending to Maybank Bukit Bintang. Stop first at LRT Ampang to drop his bf from Spain. Later we talk and talk about life and teksi driver. After drop off, he gives me rm7 tip. Ok lah.

4.57pm, ARN and her bf at Ambassador Row sending to far far away Best Western I-city Shah Alam. Surprisingly, the Koreans bring 1 big and heavy luggage that sitting next to me. There are many smaller luggages which put at the trunk. When I try to adjust it (the big luggage), my finger kanna squeeze by the wheels. Kannina.

Dear diary, when arrive here in Shah Alam, I wish I could get i trip back to KL.

5.56pm, WEE at Hin Hua High School Klang. 13 min from I-city, but I think he can wait mah. When trying to locate the pin, I sms and call him. He says so rude to me, "weh uncle please come to the exit gate lah!" Aiyah. 4 young boys, they talk to each other only in Mandarin. I send them at Chen Chenho Steamboat Bukit Tinggi. This boy is manyak langsi mah. I give him 1 star.

6.31pm, GAR and his bf are my wish comes true today. He ping at nearby Bandar Botanik and sending to Sovotel Boutique Hotel in Damansara Utama. Yay! WE talk and talk about life and his first experience using Uber apps. They are Sarawakians (Kuching) and first time using Uber apps today. This morning, they used teksi drivers charge him rm50. "This trip could be much cheaper than rm50," I assured him. Since here in KL, he likes to try all the Malay local food, ie nasi goreng, nasi pattaya, nasi kandar etc.

7.27pm, DAS and her gf at Tropicana City Mall going to nearby Desa Kiara Condo. DAS talkative and speaks HIndustani I feel like watching Bollywood movies.

8.01pm, camp at Petronas Damansara Jaya 1. Got 2 pings from YEO who cancelled it. Lajiao.

8.17pm, SAT at Bedouin Arabian Cuisine sending to Somerset Ampang. He's glued to the movie on his iphone 6 plus.

8.41pm, NAV AT M-Suites sending to Palm Court Brickfields.

9.14pm, HAR at Sri Kota Brickfields going to Pantai Panorama.

Then I call it a day and straight home. Update blog and sleep.

Dear sweet diary, today I got 7 trips (4hr 25min) for Uber and 13 trips for Grabcar. For info, i sometimes use both gps, google maps and Waze. OTL.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...