THE CHEAPEST PAID TEKSI DRIVER IN THIS COUNTRY



Monday, 25 July 2016. Starts apps in the evening at 4.42pm.

4.50pm, ROH a Bangla wearing short and singlet at flat near to Galaxy shopping mall. First ping he cancel, then ping again. This is his first time using Uber. Before this he normally using Grabcar. His friend told him that Uber is cheaper. Thats mean I am the cheapest teksi driver in this country. Kannina Uber! Like other Bangla students, he can speak good English but dont understand Malay. Lajiao lah Bangla. Send him to Jalan Tasik Selatan 8.

5.14pm, KHA 3 pax of Arabs at One South sending to Aramex jalan Tandang PJ. Actually, KHA ping me before I drop off the Bangla ROH and instantly calling me asking "how many minutes?" which I dont know the time to pickup since the first trip is not ended yet. Furthermore, I am talking to him how to see the duration in apps? Pundenale! But fortunately, they located straight away from Tasik Selatan, no need to uturn and go back one. When arrive at pickup location, they already waiting. They talk and talk among themselves. After drop off at the ulu Jalan Tandang, KHA asks me whether I can wait for 5 min for them. I say I cannot wait bcoz I already accept a new job. But suddenly the new job which is far far 13 min away at Autocraft Motor Carriages Jalan Yong Shook Lin PJ New Town is cancelled. Good lah.

6.02pm, IZD and his wife at Ibex Corporation Amalgamated Jalan P Narayanan going to LRT Taman Paramount. We talk and talk about uber and his car which got accident last month. His wife just keep quite at the back seat.

6.30pm, LAV at HCK Capital to nearby Jalan SS2/4 only.

6.43pm, KWW at LRT Taman Bahagia sending to Jalan SS 2/95.

Camp at Petronas Damansara Jaya 2.

7.36pm, VAS at LRT Taman Bahagia again going to his sister mansion at Jalan SS 5a/16.

8.36pm, MEL a young pretty Malay lady wearing baju kurung at LRT Kelana Jaya sending to Kelana Puteri Condo. She complains about teksi drivers who only take full passengers before sending them off. And they (the teksi drivers) will charge extra rm10 to send passengers inside the condo. Kannina JP! "Now you are lucky got Uber drivers can pay cheap cheap one," uncle says. She replies, "know not what," means "tau takper," in Malay. I ask her whether she just come back from KL. Then she told me that she is working at the Public Bank near Pasar Seni. Later she asks me to go inside the Condom and pays rm5 and no tips! OTL.

8.57pm, KHN at Jalan SS 25/19 going to nearby Lincoln University which is 800m away.

9.18pm, BOR at Jalan SS 24/20 not SS 24/23 as in the Grabcar apps. I send the 2 Indians to Paradigm Mall.

Camp at Petronas Kelana Jaya to fillup ron95 for rm43.80 (25 liter).

9.45pm, MDA at Jalan SS 1/11 Kampung Tunku to Taman Megah. 2 pax of Banglas.

10pm already then I drive straight home sweet home.

Dear diary, today I dont take any photo. But I like to blanja last weeks blurr photo at Ampang Park.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...