I SPEAK NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH



Monday, 11 July 2016. Only Grabcar, Uber still pending.

6.42am starts the car engine and sending my daughter to her first practical training at Wisma Central. 8.12am already.

8.20am, KAN at the Pearl sending to Pavilion. He wants to drop off near the pedestrian bridge only.

8.41am, got ping from PAT at Fraser Place which I overshoot and need to drive around one big circle back to him. Send him to KLIA2. Yay!

Thinking no rider at KLIA or KLIA2, I plan to go straight to Putrajaya, but I just let open the Grabcar apps. Then after exiting the KLIA2, got ping from ADR (9.46am) sending to Kian Joo Packaging Batu Caves. Yay Yay! Fill up the tank at Petronas KLIA exit. These 2 businessmen from Singapore want to use my service for the whole day in a couple of day. Yay!

Dear diary, remember the tragedy happened to uncle few day s ago about "A GRABCAR DRIVER IS CHEATED BY INDONESIAN MAID?" which I left my kopiah in Batu Caves Petronas surau. Today I go to the surau again, I found my kopiah still there and I took it away.

11.02am, MAR a Nigerian moslem lady at Pangsapuri Mutiara sending to LRT Taman Melati.

11.31am, KET at Platinum Hill PV6 sending to Erican College Megan Avenue 2. I dont like the way he slams my back door. Lajiao lah!

12.00am, YAR at The Intermark going to The Horizon Residence near RHB bank.

12.16am, ROS a Nigerian embbasador wife and her gf at Jalan Pandan Prima 5 sending to IKEA Cheras. I greets them with "haw far?" Then we talk and laugh and talk. She says she never met Grabcar drivers who can speak good English like uncle. Then I say, "I can also speak pidgin English." We laugh and laugh together.

Noon break. 2.39pm already. Uber still not okay.

A Bangla ping from Permai Sri and he calls asking where I am now. 9 min also cannot wait, then he cancel. Lajiao.

2.47pm, REM 3 pax of Arab girls at The Elements sending to Sungai Wang Plaza. I miss the turn and go into Loke Yew Toll Plaza for rm2 toll which later they dont want to pay. Charcheebye.

3.30pm, ping from Imbi Plaza and he cancel.

3.31pm, JSN with his bf at Starhill Gallery. Upon arrival, he wants to pee. Later I send them to Maybank Pudu which I thought it was Menara Maybank.

3.45pm, ping from D'Majestic Hotel. I follow the pin location but cannot find her. Then she cancel.

3.52pm, MRY at Lorong Meranti Kenanga. 3 Myanmar gals going to 7 eleven Jalan Imbi which I correctly arrive but she wants to go another 7 eleven. Then I miss the turn, quickly she drop off. Kannina.

4.15pm, ARY with his gf wore like a hooker with short pants but with thick inner and hijab. See my dear diary. Arab girls also want to looks sexy and horny too. They kiss kiss hug hug on my back. Pundenale. I send them to Sri Angsana Hilir.

4.46pm, RIC at UO Galaxy Jalan Dagang sending to Pavilion. Before drop off at the many apek teksi drivers, she asks me to turn off my Grabcar apps.

5.17pm, JGY with her gf at Fahrenheit 88 sending to LRT Wangsa Maju.

5.51pm, SAF at Alpha Villa going to near Subway PJ Section 8.

Then uncle rushing to LRT Ampang to fetch my daughter but she didnt get my sms earlier. So she already took a teksi home.

7.52pm, ANN at Astaria Condo going to Life Center.

8.20pm, JUN with her gf at the back of Fahrenheit 88 sending to Endah Puri Sri Petaling.

8.56pm, SHM at Chatime Sri Petaling sending to near Jalan Sepadu 5. At pickup point the Bangla enter my car on the backseat. But he softly closes the door not hard enough and ofcoz the door not tightly closed. I ask him to close again. He did it 5 times. He cannot understand Malay or English. Then I bang my door then he close a bit harder. I am so angry man! But later I cool down and we talk and talk a bit. After drop off he slams back my door. Lajiao lah.

9.25pm, DRL at LRT Salak Selatan. When arrive near Post office, suddenly this bugger knock on my side window. Aiyah! Uncle heart will drop! You scare me like hell.

9.57pm, a Pinoy young lady at Palm Villa City Garden sending to Jalan Pandan Cahaya 2/1.

10 o'clock already and I call it a day. Go home and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...