WARNING TO UBER DRIVERS FOR CASH ONLY FARE



Sunday, 15 July 2016.

Starts at 6.51am. After one week, finally my Uber apps is working now.

7.30am, MEH ping from Soho Suites going to KLIA. Yay!
But while pickup his bf, I hastily parking in the middle of lobby driveway, and this motorbike shouts, "next time close the door lah!" Lajiao lah.

Camp at Petronas KLIA exit at rm38 (22liter). I drive to Putrajaya Imigresen as usual.

10.27am, GAM and his bf, Yemenis at Imigresen shouts to come at Suruhanjaya Tenaga which is nearby to where I park my cab. He doesnt want to walk to my car. Lajiao. I send them to Garden Plaza. But GAM gives me the big money, luckily I just enough small money to give exchange.

11.00am, MMD a Yemeni too at The Place @ Cyberjaya going to the same Garden Plaza again. Luckily he got the exact change.

11.33am, for the first time after 1 week my account pending, I use Uber apps today and got this bugger Syria MOH at Shaftsbury Residence sending to DPulze. But the unfortunate event happens when the apps calculate the cash total fare include the previous fare he still owing to the system. He says its not his fault bcoz he waited for 30 min but the driver never came. I ask him to complain to Uber, but he rather me to ask Uber. Kannina. He pays me only the fare I rode him then he left my cab. Later I send a report to Uber. Uber reply quickly by saying that "Uber cannot take responsibility for cash trips and the associated fares," but agree to adjust the trip fare "a one time goodwill" for me. But Uber staff reminds me to always checking the fare and collect the fare on cash trips. Then later I send him the second email asking what happen if the riders not willing to pay or running away? Can Uber just ban the rider account for this kind of issues?



11.50am, JON at Emerio sending to Perodua Service Center in Bandar Bukit Puchong.

12.34pm, HOO at Jalan BP 11/3 going to SMK Bukit Puchong.

Noon, break for friday prayer at Masjid Bukit Puchong.

2.25pm, WIL at Park Villa Town going to Perodua Puchong Jaya. I told him that this morning I just send JON from Cyberjaya very far to send his car for service at Bandar Bukit Puchong. Ironically, he (who is living in Bandar Bukit Puchong) send his car to the other service center far far away at Puchong Jaya. He told me that he just knew about the nearest Perodua service center yesterday.

2.59pm, DELIGHT at Skypod Residence sending to Kompleks Suria Kinrara. I greet her with Pidgin English, ie "how bodi mem? how far?" I think she likes it. On the way, she complains that her Nigerian friends always calling her for the money and money only. Aiyah!

3.22pm, FEN at Jalan Medan 31 going to Midvalley.

4.16pm, LAS at the Dome going to Capri By Fraser Bangsar South.

4.31pm, THI at KWSP PJ waitng at BHP/Shell busstop which I cannot find at first. I send her to Taman Kanagapuram.

5.17pm, AIN at Blok 100 sending to NU Sentral.

5.45pm, SHH at Public Bank Jalan Tun Sambanthan bus stop, 6 pax, sending to Meadows Park 2.

6.22pm, ELV on the same Meadows Park 2 going to McD Sri Petaling.

7.13pm, MAR at Padi House Sri Petaling going to nearby throw stone away Proton Edar showroom.

7.22pm, TAT a local English teacher which I thought an Indon at Endah Puri to the Curve. But I need to pick her Kazakhstan bf at nearby KK first. They talk and talk at the backseat mostly about his holiday experience in Vietnam. I just keep quite and driving.

8.08pm, MOD at The Royale Bintang The Curve sending to PJU 8/6 Damansara Perdana. MOD is an OKU on a wheelchair with his Pinoy caregiver. I told him about this diary and to like my FB page. He reminds me of a Malay blogger named "joe bangla" who had experience as a caregiver in the US.

8.48pm, XUE at Gateway Kiaramas sending to PV20.

9.30pm, JEN at Villa Wnagsamas going to Zion Changkat Bukit Bintang.

10pm got 1 ping but I cancelled it and go home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...