ONE RINGGIT TIP

Saturday, 16 July 2016.

Starts the engine only early in the morning at 6.54am. But need to run errands and send my son to KL Sentral.

Fast forward.

10.16am, ROG, a Pinoy with his bf at basketball court near Dewan Ampang Jaya sending to KFC Bandar Baru Ampang. Although only 3 years here, ROG speaks very good Malay bcoz he likes to play with Malay friends.

10.37am, BAD, at Chancellor to Pekeliling bus stop. We talk and talk about life and business a bit. Just before booking me, he requested a teksi but the lajiao teksi driver wants to send his passenger first far far away then later pick him up.

11.25am, SAY at Dvilla Holiday going to nearby KLDIC Yap Kwan Seng.

11.35am, DEB at McD Ampang Park sending to Cinta Jalan Madge. 2 pax.

11.52am, JOA at Uthant Residence sending to Jalan Cempenai Bukit Damansara.

Noon nap under the tree canopies on Jalan Cempenai. 12.44pm already.

12.52pm, BER at Seri Duta II Jalan Langgak Dua going to KLCC. The British lady speaks like a local Indian lady but she cannot speak Malay much. Kannina. Then she story mory. She's been in this country for 2 decades but still cant get her PR. Her husband already dead, and she got 2 daughters which were born and got Malaysia ic. We talk and talk about corruption and politics a bit. She frustrated bcoz now she still needs to chop her passport every 3 months and lives outside the country for the whole year every time.

1.25pm, ERW at Quadro near Traders sending to KLCC. 4 pax.

1.36pm, ARI at Cabana Inn. When arrive by the roadside, she calls asking me to go to the lobby near bus stop which I cannot find. Then I drive one big round Jalan P Ramlee and back to the lobby and the guard ask me to park at the basement. Pundenale. Then I see her by the roadside with 2 friends. I send them to nearby Berjaya Times Square.

2.03pm, VAL, a Nigerian with bf at Berjaya Times Square. When calls,he still inside the mall. I was asked by the security guard to drive one round and back. Kannina. Then I send him to Jalan Chow Kit, but he needs to go to the market to buy groceries. Wait his bf for 5 minutes. When checking on Grabcar apps, the fare from here (Chow Kit) to The Capers is rm8 only. I dont mind. Then he asks to send them to The Capers Sentul, but he needs to buy food first at the nearest Burger King. I drive them to the Burger King Masjid Jamek. Then I check again the Grabcar fare from there (Masjid Jamek) to The Capers now is rm24 due to longer route and higher demands! Good lah. VAL looks surprised and gloomy. I told him whether he wants me to wait and pay the higher fare which he agrees. Then he goes inside the Burger King while his bf just sitting at the backseat. Later arriving at the Capers, bcoz of pity, I give him rm2 discount. Okay lah.

3.28pm, YON at Heritage Condo Sentul to Aman Puri Kepong. The man calls and asks me to to Block B and I wait there for a while. Then he calls again and asks to come to the lobby. Then suddenly one negro lady hails me, which happens to be YON sister.

4.51pm, a Nigeria GDW at Taman Wangsa Permai pings and later calls me to wait at 99 speedmart. I did follow and wait, but suddenly the heavy rain pours. He calls again to pick up at 7 eleven, which annoying me. Then I cancel.

5.25pm, a Nigeria KCC ping from 7 eleven Wangsa Permai but when arrive he calls to pick up at 99 speedmart. Lajiao. Then I cancel. Then I drive far far away from this negro area.

6.01pm, HAN, an Arab family, at Batu Caves sending to Hotel Mayview Glory Pudu.

6.46pm, EUG at opposite Puduraya sending to Sri Pandan Condo.

7.31pm, RAS at Pandan Mewah lah sangat going to Original Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar Ampang. 3 pax.

8.04pm, SAI at Permai Putera Apartment sending to Arena Green Bukit Jalil.

9.13pm, THI at the same Arena Green going to Endah Parade.

9.19pm, STE at Endah Promenade sending to Faber Indah. He likes to talk and talk about life and politics. Then suddenly I miss the turn on Lebuhraya Sungai Besi Plus which supposed to exit to Taman Desa. Bcoz I feel guilty of my mistake, I end the trip. U see sweet diary, am I a good Uber driver or what? Later he gives me rm1 tip only. Lajiao lah.

10.00pm, pretty and sexy amoi LRA at Armada Villa townhouse going to Bangsar Village II.

And I call it a day in Bangsar, go home, update blog and sleep zzzz. Thank you guys for reading.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...