I CANCEL GRABCAR BOOKING BECAUSE THE RIDER NO SHOW



Wednesday, 20 July 2016.

Starts the car engine only and send my daughter to work.

7.24am, JEF at Soho Suites going to nearby Petronas Tower 2 for cheap-put rm2.

7.32am, PAW at Vipod sending to Capsquare.

7.50am, ROB at Face Platinum Suites going to PNB Tower.

8.05am, NOR at KFC Ampang Park ping from the tren. I wait for 7min. Send her to Tawakal Hospital lobby. She pays cash but when I end the Grab trip it charge her credit card. Later I call her about the mishap. She says she will claim it to Grab as she also got the same issue last time.

8.23am, ELY at Titiwangsa Sentral condo going to Formis KH Tower.

Camp at Petron Jalan Bukit Bintang to relieve myself.

9.49am, MAI at Fortuna Hotel Jalan Alor send her Brunei dad, mom and brother to Masjid India. The mom talking and shouting at the same time. Aiyah.

10.09am, HUR at Regalia sending to Plaza OSK.

10.26am, TIA at Gem Lorong Ampang 2 going to Fine Hotel near Wisma Koperasi Polis and Ibis Hotel. This place reminds me of last time cannot find a rider with wrong pin location. Kannina. [Link: Lady Gaga selfie on my cab.]

10.45am, THI at Mawar Apartment Bandar Baru Sentul sending to Columbia Asia Hospital.

11.07am, EYR and her gf Platinum Lake PV20 going to International Business School next to Setia Sky condo. The pretty girls talk about bank loan between themselves. "RHB Bank is easier to get approved but high interest!"

11.44am, then got ping from AMA at nearby Sky Setia to pick up his Poland gf. I will send her to KLIA2. Yay! She is flying to Tokyo and I speak few nihongo words to her. But driving miss Polish no talking talking makes uncle drowsy and few times sleeping behind the wheels meh! Aiyah. But uncle manage to deliver her to the departure hell safely.

Camp at Petronas KLIA exit, short nap and pee. Fill up ron95 for rm40 (22.8liter) and TnG for rm200.

2.37pm, ping from Cyber Heights villa to pick up a couple sending to Putrajaya Sentral.

2.52pm, pick up RAJ at the same Putrajaya Sentral but confusion makes uncle driving 1 more round. He says my car tyres need to add more air as the car is wobbling. He also tells me that the mineral water inside his backpack was spilled. Luckily he manages to save his laptop. Send him to Lim Kok Wing.

3.07pm, SIN at Garden Plaza going to Domain 3.

3.30pm, daughter wassap telling she is not well, cannot tahan standing on the tren. So I need to pick her up at her KL office.

Fast forward. 7.40pm already.

7.50pm, SAL at KFC Bandar Baru Ampang, then she cancel. Then she ping again, I accept. On the cab, she tells that her smartphone got problems. I send her to 1000 Miles hotel Lebuh Ampang.

8.24pm, VCK at Masjid Jamek going to nearby Selangor Diraja Club for cheap-put rm3 (surging 2.0x).

8.29pm, NAT at Wisma Lee Rubber requested by me to walk a bit to the LRT Masjid Jamek. She says no problem. I send her to Lanai Gurney.

8.51pm, ARE an Arab with wife and small daughter at the same Lanai Gurney going to Pavilion KL. ARE insists me to uturn the car and got stuck in the middle of narrow double parking road with lorries hard to get thru. Kannina. Later he complains about teksi drivers attitude, professionalisme and morality. He says my car is cleaner eventhough I never washed and vacuumed for almost 2 weeks now.

9.42pm, got ping from Arab lady ARWA at Hotel Royal. Stupid Uber gps bring me the pin location to the center of Jalan Bukit Bintang. She calls and shouts and later she wants to cancel lah.

9.55pm, GAS at Seasons Tower sending to far far away Dataran Prima Condo.

10.30pm, MCH at Oasis Square going to Empire Damansara Soho 2.

11.17pm, CLAUDIA a Nigeria requests from nearby Ritze Perdana 2 Condominium. When almost arrive, a negro man calls me. Later I cannot find the lobby, then I cancel and go home.

Dear sweet diary, today uncle got 12 trips on Uber (6hr 48min) and 9 trips on Grabcar. 1 trip to KLIA2 (Yay!).




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...