THE MOST SILENT AND LONGEST EVENING

Saturday, 9 July 2016. 6.21am starts the car engine and Grabcar apps. Uber still pending my insurance cover note. Lajiao.

6.43am, PVS at Hospital Ampang with wife and sick baby. I send them to Pangsapuri Berembang Indah. 9.6km for rm10 is cheap-put lah Grabcar.

7.10am, OLT at Lorong Damai 12 going to Miharja Condo. "The old one, not new one," the Pinoy told me.

7.25am, EAS at Viva Home but he wrote "Midah Mcd" which I cannot find it. But actually he wants to stop at McD Jalan Kuari. He wants to tapau a burger and asks me to wait for 2 min. I say only 5 min and set the 7min timer. After the buzzer off and I set another 7min then he comes. Ondway, he told me that this morning so difficult to get a teksi by the roadside. One standby teksi when asked to go to the same McD requesting for rm20 without meter. "It's better you pay uncle rm20 meh," I laugh at him. Then I send him to LRT Bandar Tun Razak.

8.05am, ELL ping to pick her mom and dad and little boy at Puncak Banyan Condo sending to Pantai Medical Center. The dad likes to talk and talk about raya and Grabcar.

8.53am, FIZ at Flat Bukit Angkasa Block 21 which streets is like to maneuvre a maze. Kannina. Uncle many times lost the way. Luckily she looks young and pretty that makes me cool down a bit. OTL. Send her to Faber Tower.

8.57am, ANN a Pinoy at Restaurant Goon Wah Fish Head Noodles going to Pangsapuri Bukit Awansari.

9.17am, a Nigeria BEN at Desa Cindaimas going to Seventh Day Aventis Church Petaling Jaya. It was surprised for me bcoz normally christians go to church on Sunday. He says, truly christians is the seventh day on Saturday but people are busy busy working no time going to church. Then we talk and talk about Nigerian moslems and christians, corruption and etc.

9.40am, EMM and 2 kids at Armada Hotel sending to Pangsapuri Damansara Bistari.

Break for raya. Dear diary, Petronas Tanjung Karang 2 toilet 2 no water. How can I surprised? Need to tahan kencing meh. Fillup ron95 for rm42 (24liter).

Fast forward.

4.59pm, the only job of the evening. HEL at Sri Putramas Condo with her bf going to nearby Papparich Solaris.

From 5.18pm no ping, I drive to Jalan Ipoh, then Chow Kit still no ping. Then drive thru KLCC park and Bukit Bintang. Got one ping from this bugger to pickup at UOB bank which I not sure. Then he says near Starbuck at Lot 10. I also blur then he cancels. Kannina. 15min later I drive to find and confirm the UOB and Starbucks at Lot 10. Then I drive home bcoz boring too long waiting no ping and no job. I wish I could use Uber at this moment. Call it a day at 7.07pm.

Dear diary, today no photo published. Mood not okay meh.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...