PLAY PLAY GAMES WITH GRABCAR APPS AND MY FIRST TRIP TO GENTING HIGHLANDS



Tuesday, 26 July 2016. Starts the car engine only at 6.43am.

7.34am, after sending off daughter, got ping from MMC, 2 boys and a girl at Menara TA One. When arrive at lobby cannot find them. Need to ask the receptionist makguard and see them on the other entrance. When asks, they not talking much and all the way quite to PV15.

8.02am, HOK a smart boy put a ping somewhere Jalan Genting Klang. Actually he puts a note and wants the Grabcar driver to pick him up at PV13. When inside the cab, I asks whether he cannot find PV13 on the apps. But he told me that due to the 'higher demands' he needs to cheat the apps so he can pay the normal rate. Lajiao lah! So I got cheaper fare than shoudl be. What can I do as a Grabcar driver? Dear diary, this is a game and need to be very careful next time.

8.23am, got ping from this bitch who cannot write English properly at Rampai Court Apartment. While ondway, she messages me, "crab car?" Kannina. This is not crab or crap car, I told her. When arrive at the gate, the bitch no show for 7min. I cancel the booking. Sure my cancellation rating will be very high today.

8.44am, SHA at PV10 sending to Plaza Hotel Jalan Raja Laut. 4 pax of Malay students at MKU.

Camp at Petronas Pusrawi hospital to relieve myself.

9.41am, CHA at Vue Residence, 4 pax of big INdia expatriates going to PULAPOL near Menara Celcom. While ondeway need to bypass the Petronas Pusrawi again. Aiyah.

9.57am, ASM at Palladium Condominium Jalan Gurney 2 sending to Menara Olympia. We talk and talk about his online business and able to buy the condo with cash money. Wah lah weh.

10.22am, PAR at Menara Antara Jalan Bukit Ceylon going to British Council Wisma Selangor Dredging.

10.34am, REZ and 2 girls at next door Hotel Maya going to TREC.

Noon break, car wash after almost 3 weeks and go home and sleep zzzz.

Restart at 2.11pm. Camp infront of Sek Keb Taman Kosas, I saw this bugger on the top of the condo waving at me, then...

2.26pm, a pinoy ROS and her India husband at Ayers Tower going to Genting Highlands. Yay! My first job to Genting Highland which I was highly expected. We talk and talk a lot on their life here in Malaysia. Their 2 year old son not coming together.


"Are you looking at me, dear?"

你在看我的女孩 , Genting Highlands, Pahang

6.00pm, back to Taman Melati.

6.13pm, JAW at PV2 sending to LRT Taman Melati with her boy. The Arab lady almost forgot her baggage on my trunk.

6.36pm, a Somalia XAA at Masjid Taman Melati bus stop going to Ong Tai Kim.

7.13pm, got ping from VAN at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo. 5min to pickup but the road is closed due to Pasar Malam, then I tell her will take another 15min to use another route. But she cannot wait.

7.21pm, SUV at Bernama Titiwangsa sending to the Intermark.

7.36pm, MAN and his lady partner at Avenue K going to Setia Sky Residence, Kampung Baru. The businesman sitting next tome is manyak langsi. TAlking about crime rate at Jalan Hampshire compare to Kampung BAru. Lajiao lah.

7.51pm, MMD at Pulapol going to Taman Seputeh. 4 India expatriates makes my Uber apps hang and need to restart the iphone far far away from the building.

8.22pm, PRA at Starbucks Midvalley sending to Pantai Hillpark Phase 2.

Camp at Petronas NPE Pantai Dalam, pee and pray. Fillup ron95 from rm43 (25liter).

Feel tired and lazy to drive already, decide to drive home and update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...