I WISH MY CAR COULD FLY



Sunday, 24 July 2016.

Starts the Car engine and Uber apps at 6.10am.


6.30am, PAY at Permas Jaya sending 4pax to Jalan Anggerik 17. Ondway there is a minor accident involving motorcycle.

7.05am, NIM at Jalan Rebab 3. She told me to drive fast fast going to Full Gospel Church Jalan Anggerik. I told her that my car cannot fly wan. She only laugh. Then I ask her where she is from as her English is not very good and she not speak Malay. I thought she was from India although she looks more Chinese. She says she is local. Then she laughs and laughs again. Kannina.

7.44am, breakfast at restoran mamak near Shell Petronas.

8.08am got ping from 13min to Hospital Penawar Pandan Kangkar Tebrau but cancel in 2min. Bugima. Then drive thru Jalan Pandan to city centre. Camp and try to take a short nap at Petron Kampung Melayu Majidee, but suddenly got beep beep beep from.,

8.19am ASH at Bukit Mutiara, 13min to pickup far far away. When arrive the cute pretty girl says only send nearby Johor Land Berhad which is 800meter throw a stone away only. Kannina. She is lucky bcoz using Uber where the driver dont know the destination. Otherwise no driver want to pick her up for short distance and cheap-put rm2 only. Later she gives me rm5, oklah.

8.41am, PHG at Taman Seria Indah sending to Jalan Rumbia Taman Daya. Then stop nearby to pick up his bf.

9.01am, MZZ at nearby Jalan Rumbia 75 going to JB Sentral.

9.25am, ping from YIP nearby Jalan Station which the road is closed. I wait by the roadside thinking that if he is smart enough to find my cab. After finding me, then he calling his family (5 pax) in, going to Legoland. Ondway we talk and talk about Iskandar waterfront development. Then I ask him about Hong Kong and Canada properties which is crazily expensive.

After dropoff the Hong Kong family. 10am already and need to rush home and send bibik to Klinik for Fomema checkup.

Dear diary, this evening I got many things to run errand for wife. So, no more ubering in JB today and will see you again in KL tomorrow.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...