NILAI IN THE MORNING

暴雨对文艺复兴酒店附近的吉隆坡安邦路 (Jalan Ampang near Renaissance hotel)

Wednesday, 13 July 2016.

Starts the car engine at 6.32am and send my daughter to work.

Have breakfast at Mcd Nilai at 7.45am after listening A Thousand A Minute.

8.27am arrive at Aston Hotel to pick up JAM and send to KJM Aluminum Nilai. Camp at Petronas Jalan Mutiara. JAM supposed to have 2 meeting at the same factory office, but he calls at 10.11 to pick him up and send to KLIA2 airport.

From the KLIA2 no ping then I drive direct to Putrajaya.

11.41am, SUH at Bangunan Imigresen Putrajaya sending to Prisma Cheras with her little brother.

Camp at Petron Jalan Bukit Bintang to fill up ron95 for rm32 (18liter). 2.37pm already.

2.47pm, MAH and his Indian dad and sis at Hotel Al-Jafs going to nearby D'Majestic Place by Swiss Garden at Jalan Pudu. Dear diary, by now I already know where the D'Majestic Pudu is. Last time, Grabcar gps gave the wrong pin location.

3.54pm, AZM and his sisters at M-Suites going to KLCC main entrance.

4.15pm, AMR at Menara Weld sending to Menara Citibank. When arrive and wait, then this guard asks me to move out. I park outside by the roadside and very upset. AMR comes and apologises bcoz he saw the Grabcar apps showed him that I will arrive in 7 more minutes. Kannina Grab. Then when I drive about 100m, the screams bcoz he left his wallet in the office. I turn around back to Menara Weld and park outside waiting for him again. Kannina. When asks why the second time I call there is a lady voice, he says bcoz he not understand Malay. Lajiao lah. He is been here for 3 years and still dont know Malay and dont know where the Citibank is. And AMR gives no tips.

4.37pm, a Kazakhstan SAI at Menara Citibank ping when I was already drive far infront of the Chinese temple. Then I drive back and later send her to Regalia. She asks me where to find nasi goreng ayam less pedas in KL. Uncle recommend the My Mom's Chicken Rice Shop.

5.05pm already and decide to fetch up my daughter. Today is her third day of working. Later I go home during the heavy downpour, and call it a day.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...