TODAY I PAID TOLL FARE FOR A GRAB RIDER

我第一次喝这种longjack

Thursday, 14 July 2016.

Morning with odd jobs. 11.22am already.

11.28am, got ping from MHA at Taman Kosas, wait for 7min. Sms and call no reply. Later I cancel.

11.41am, amoi MEM at Ampang Prima to midvalley.

12.17pm, Australian HAM at midvalley North court. I miss the turn to Bangsar and he seems upset. But I drive thru Pantai Dalam shortcuts straight to HSBC Amanah Jalan Telawi.

12.42pm, ERN at Lorong Ara Kiri 3 sending to Lorong Kurau. Bad traffic jam.

1.29pm, MOH at Menara UOA Bangsar going to Swiss Garden Jalan Pudu.

2.07pm, a Pinoy SAN at Kotaraya running towards my cab. Just about 10min on the road to Jalan SS 24/8 PJ, she gives me the fare in advance. She says, "this the only money I have" That scare me bcoz there will be plaza toll to be sure. She wonders, "why normally I pay only rm19, but now I have to pay rm26?" I told her about the high demand fare bcoz not many Grabcar drivers around. AFter fighting and arguing and shouting, I feel so pity for her, then at the end I decide to pay the toll for her. Charcheebye.

2.36pm, MAC at nearby Mayang Oasis Food Court sending to Kampung Chempaka.

Camp for Petronas for RM30. Then I go to Kampung Sri Indah B Sungai Buloh for other odd jobs. Fast forward.

5.31pm, a Yemeni YAS at I-Residence Kota Damansara going to Casa Tropicana. 2 pax.

6.08pm, a British KEL at I Bukit Utama Condo sending to Verve Suites.

6.56pm, a Japanese NOZ at Jaya Groceries @ Verve Shops. I ask her, "nihonjin desu ka?" Then I send her to Avenue K. "Chotto matte kudasai," I told her to wait when she wants to jump earlier from my cab.

7.43pm, a Kazakhstan ADB at Setia Sky sending to Casa Mutiara.

8.05pm, Indians SAD, 3 pax, at Sri Emas Condo sending them to Putra Majestic Condo.

Got 2 pings from The Saffron and Sunway Putra Mall and they cancel.

8.50pm, SAD and his friends ping me again at the same place, Putra Majestic Condo and send them back to Sri Emas Condo. But SAD stop first near Police HQ roadside.

9.17pm, a Yemeni, ASE at Casa Mutiara sending to KFC Bukit Bintang.

9.33pm, RAS a Bangla student at Low Yat Plaza. A photography student has a Canon 5D and many lenses on his bag. He now apply student visa to go to Portugal.

9.45pm, a Myanmar CHO at Miharja Condo sending to Hospital Ampang. After drop off he says, "I will never take teksi again, they like to cheat!"

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...