UBER DRIVERS FIND THEMSELVES MAKING LESS THAN EXPECTED



Sunday, 3 July 2016.

Morning need to send wife to KIP MART wet market to buy groceries.

Starts the car engine and apps at 10.53am.

11.12am, LKK at D'Ambience Permas Jaya going to JBCS.

11.51am, WAI at Menara Zurich going back to JBCS. Kannina.

12.10pm, NUJ at JBCS sending to Taman Nusa Jaya Mas. The lady likes to say "aku rasa boleh bang". Charcheebye, no respect for elders.

12.42pm, CHI1 at Jalan Temenggong II TUTA sending to Sutera Mall.

1.01pm, CHI2 at Jalan Sutera Pulai. He locates the pin wrongly on the terrace houses. I cancelled. The he pings again. 3 pax boys with basketball at nearby McD restaurant TUTA send them to townhouse of Taman Austin Perdana.

Camp at Petronas Taman Austina Perdana, ron 95 for rm52 (30liter). Now rm1.75 per liter.

2.13pm, WEY 2 pax at Aeon Tebrau busstop. His pin on the opposite road, luckily I call him first. Lajiao. The send them to nearby 2km Jalan Dedap 9 to play CC games. Lajiao. We were shocked bcoz the fare is rm17 and the uber not show the surge price. I ask them for rm5 only. Kannina Uber. Later I report to Uber, they will adjust. But uncle not happy.

3.06pm, CHI3 at Jalan Bakawali 46 going to Desa Jaya.

3.20pm, ERL 4 pax of Indon amois at Smart Pandan market going to her brother kotai. She sorry drink coffee ice infront of me. I dont mind. They are christians.

3.56pm, a Pinoy ALD at Venture factory sending to Taman Orkid.

4.26pm, EEL at Shell Jalan Tampoi. 2 pax from KL riding an express bus going to Block 66 TUTA. I ask amoi many times about the flat name or the street name. They dont know, only Block 66. Aiyah. They say manyak susah to order Pizza delivery. Later I reckon the street name is Jalan Tenang, but still cannot find the flat name. Maybe Taman Ungku Tun Aminah 2.

5.02pm, CHE at Badminton hall Jalan Kilang Nenas Taman Sutera Utama sending amoi to Jalan Sutera Pulai.

5.32pm, GER at Sutera Mall going to Jalan Mewah Utama, Bandar Putra Kulai. Instead using the main road, the waze showing the longcut by Jalan Lapanganterbang which is quite far far away. The young boy doesnt mind and say the main road always bad traffic jam. Good to me lah.

Camp at Petronas Bandar Putra near IOI mall and near my rent house.

6.28pm, WEI at JPO. 2 China men going to Aeon Bukit Indah. Cannot speak English and want me to use their Chinese Waze. But I told them I got the waze oledi mah. They want to drop off by the roadside only. Fine lah.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Indah to open my fasting. Actually my dear diary, I went to Masjid Taman Bukit Indah but no iftar activity there.

7.38pm, a China MIK at Indah Residence II sending to close by Aeon Bukit Indah.

7.57pm, ZHO 3 China boys at Geobay Hotel going to nearby restaurant to work.

8.19pm, YAM at Jalan Sutera Danga sending to Villa Crystal Apartment. She asks me to hurry as the Uber apps cannot find the aparment and the Waze very slow to process. Later the Waze can find the apartment. She asks whether Uber apps can filter the driver from certain race since she doesnt like them. Charcheebye. She so racist lah my dear diary. I wish I can choose passengers too.

9pm already so tired but I let open the Uber apps. A bugger ping me twice from Jalan Indah 15/2 but cancel. Lajiao leh! Then no ping on Pasir Gudang highway. I go home lah.

Dear sweet diary, today I completed 16 Uber trips on 8hr 16min. It seems uncle the only Uber driver in JB. The fare is ok lah. But the trip from 2 boys going to nearby CC at Taman Johor Jaya with 3.0x surging charge makes me down.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...