BAD DOCTOR BAD HUSBAND BECAUSE THEY MARRIED TO A WOMAN



Tuesday, 19 July 2016.

7.21am, ANS at Ampersand going to UCSI South Wing Cheras. Libya student late to the class.

7.53am, FAI at Pangsapuri Sri Penara Gate 2. He calls to tell the correct Gate 1 bcoz Grabcar cannot find it on the apps. When arrived at the gate and enter, I call him just about to come down. FAI is a fat grown up boy which I thought he was a girl. Aiyah. Inside my cab for 5 min then sleep and snore all the way to Menara AIA Lebuh Ampang.

8.57am, CHR at Changkat Bukit Bintang going to Chulan Tower. A French guy who lives here for 4 years already.

Camp and want to use toilet at Petron Bukit Bintang but people queu up. Kannina. Then go to Petron Jalan Tun Razak with "Our Toilet Always Clean" banner also people queu up. Finally go to Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang have to wait 10min to use the toilet.

9.56am, JAN at Embassy View sending to Ascott Sentral near Menara Shell where her hb is working. We talk and talk a lot about her 2 months here. She is from Aspen Colorado.

10.17am, OLI at KL Sentral put a note, "need to rush for meeting." Aiyah! When inside my cab, I told her that my car cannot fly one.

10.42am, SHY 3 Indian pax at Capers Residence sending to Columbia Hospital Setapak.

11.04am, CEL at 288 Residency sending to KL Sentral again! At first I thought she was a Pinoy, but she is Sabahan who is working as a nurse in USJ 2. She talks and talks all the way. She complains about her bad doctors who like to give many medicine to poor patients. Then she revealed about her bad TAGUNE husband, like to find fun play play outside the house and behind her back.

11.28am, MIA and her 2 gf, Pinoys at Menara Shell going to the Grabcar HQ Petaling Jaya to meet their friend. I told them, if they are Grab staff please dont write bad report on me.

At PJ already noon, I want to go home for a break. Wait for any Grab ping. 1 ping from nearby only and going not so far, so I cancel. Switch off the apps and drive straight home. But uncle need to go supermarket to by groceries as a list already prepared by my daughter.



Fast forward. 2.41pm already.

Got ping ASA and KEL at Bandar Baru Ampang and Kenari Court respectively. But I cancel both and put remarks "no rider show" bcoz they are at different place than the pin location.

3.27pm, JOH at Hospital Ampang sending to Jalan Lemasai 8/16 Seksyen 8 PJ. Dear diary, I just know that the word "lemasai" is a type of fish. Aiyah.

3.53pm, DAS at Assunta Hospital going to Flora Damansara Block D.

4.35pm, ANS a Nigerian at nearby Flora Damansara. He speaks English on the phone I could not understang, so he passes his phone to the nearby Malay akak. Later I told him to write the "Block E" on the Grabcar notes for easy driver to find.

5.12pm, JUM at Beverly Tower Plaza Medan Putra. A Bangla taught me a word "Kobira Gunah" in Bangladesh means "zina" or "adultery". He works in a restaurant and bar called "Social" as he pronounces it as "Sosel". Kannina.

Camp at Petronas Sri Hartamas to fillup tank for rm40 (22.8liter).

6.17pm, COC to pick up her relative at Serene Kiara sending him to Windsor Tower.

6.52pm, MIM at Plaza Damas 3 sending to Sunway Pyramid. The pretty girl just keep quite all the way. But before getting off my cab, she says, "Selamat Hari Raya uncle." I say thank you and smile to her. And she smiles back to me. OTL



7.48pm, amoi JAI at Sunway Pyramid going to Hotel Maluri.

Camp at Shell near Bulatan Kampung Padan for pray and pee.

8.50pm, MMM an Arab tourist with his wife at Berjaya Times Square sending to Ambassador Row which I was mistaken it for Ambassador View. He talks and talks about his bad experience with teksi drivers.


9.05pm, LII at the The Icon sending to Seri Maya Condo Jelatek.

9.32pm, SID at nearby Dataran Setiawangsa going to Chancellor Condo. Instead of using straight road on Jalan Ampang, the Sudan man chooses the inner road at Ampang Jaya and round far far away back, driving thru Jalan Kolam Ayer, Jalan 4K, Jalan Rasmi, Jalan Bukit Indah and back to Jalan Kosas to the condo. He says, "I prefer here bcoz no traffic jam." My dear diary, as long as he is happy, who am I as a driver to complain about?

10pm already feel too tired and go home. Update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...