FLIRTING WITH AMOI SABAH BAH



Wednesday, 27 July 2016.

7.37am, after sending off daughter, got ping from CEL at 3 Kia Peng going to far far away Hospital Sungai Buloh. The sick guy not so talkative. When ask what his illness, he says only, "ada lah," in Malay means "got lah."

8.23am, OSC at nearby KTM Sungai Buloh wants to go Hospital Sungai Buloh again. But due to unfamiliar roads, uncle follow the crazy Waze to the highway. To get to the correct location uncle need to drive further up and uturn for 5km. I dont want to cancel thinking maybe he is a very sick old man. But actually he is a boy coming from Setapak just visiting his brother who is working in the Pharmacy there. Lajiao lah.

9.08am, MES at nearby Faiz Curry House which I cannot find as I follow the pin. When call, he is actually at the correct place but still cannot find the restaurant, except the KK chinese restoran and mamak Miera. Ironically also the negro Nigeria wants to go "To Kepong." When asks, the bugger told me to go there follow gps which anger me. I told him Kepong is big town, it can ne farther. Then he gets upset and ask me to stop and get out from the cab. Good lah. Since the apps cant be cancelled, I call Grabcar helpline. The staff told me just press drop off and enter total fare as rm0.00. Dear diary, this is my second time the rider getting out of my cab while still on the job. Uncle so stressful u know my dear diary. OTL

9.34am, JUL ping from Lestari apartment and I go inside and call her say waiting outside. I need to drive all the way few blocks. Later after calling and shouting, actually she waiting opposite bus stop. Kannina. In the cab, she talking and talking all the way. She told me that her friends got rm5000 net every month part time driving Uber. I dont believe her.

10.16am, MAD at Metropolitan Square Damansara Perdana sending to Kelana Square.

10.41am, pretty girl YAY at Kelana Putera going to Maybank Kelana Parkview. But she goes to Bank Islam and asks me to wait and later send her back home. Later she wants me to send to the airport. Yay! With all the big baggages (see the above photo), the Sandakan Sabahan girl says she runs away from her house owner who lives together with her. "Uncle lets talk talk borak borak while we are still a long way to the airport," He broke her heart, now she left everything here. She talks like a drunken lady and she also surprised that my face looks alike her uncle. Kannina. During drop off, she asks, "why uncle so nice and good to me?" OTL.

Camp at Petronas KLIA Exit to pee. Then go to Masjid Bulatan Sepang for short nap to recharge.

1.34pm, KEN at Dorsett Putrajaya sending to The Intermark. This is his first time using Uber. We talk and talk all the way. But he likes to potong whenever I talk. When I talk he potong. Then suddenly quite, then talk and potong. Lol. Later during dropoff, he gives me RM13 tips. Ok lah.

Camp again at Petronas Lot59 Jalan Ampang. Pee and pray.

2.54pm, JHY at The Elements going to Great Eastern Mall.

3.22pm, LYN at Gleneagles Hospital. 2 pax sending home at nearby Jalan Ampang Hilir.

3.38pm, RAS at Jalan Enggang Selatan. He wrote a note, "RAS: Guy in a sport shoes green shirt jungle house." But when arrive I dont see him wearing the sport shoes. Kannina. Send him to nearby Risda Jalan Ampang.

3.59pm, RIN at Great Eastern Mall going home to G Residence. I confuse with G Tower. OTL.

4.11pm, BAS at Mutiara Upper East opposite of Delima J Apartment. 4 pax of India sending to Ampang Point.

4.34pm, PAU and her gf at nearby Habib Jewel Ampang Point going to LRT Ampang Park.

4.42pm, AGB ping from Hampshire Park but actually he is at McD Ampang Park. He just arrived here 10 days ago so I be lenient to him not to argue much about pin location and high demands. In the cab, he asks about how much to rent a car here bcoz he brings his family for his PHD study. I also told him about some local tourist attractions for him to visit, ie Genting Highlands, Langkawi, Pangkor, KL Tower.

5.16pm already I need to pickup daughter at Wisma Central and go home. Tonight uncle not ubering. Take a rest, and send dirty clothes to laundry.

Dear diary, today my Grabcar rating is getting better. Acceptance is 83.3%, ratings is 4.74% and Cancellation is 12.0%. For Uber, my rating is 4.61. Today I did 4 trips on Uber for 3.34hrs. For Grabcar I have done 10 trips, with 1 trip to the airport.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...