OPPORTUNITY TO BE A GRABCAR SLAVE FOR 5 YEARS



Thursday, 21 July 2016. Starts at 6.10am.

6.27am, a Malay lady RHM at her house Jalan Kosas sending to nearby LRT Ampang. We talk and talk about teksi. "Teksi is my last choice lah uncle! if there is a bus going thru my house then I will take a bus!" "We dont have a car anymore, my husband is reporter so he uses teksi and uber a lot." "Some Uber driver bebel2 coming so far but only sending her nearby only." When asks about her SALE/RENT banner on her gate just now, she says "my house for sale rm550k."

6.56am, EVE at Permai Court 1 sending her hb to Senja construction site near Australian International School Seri Kembangan.

Breakfast at restoran Azhaar Maju. And camp at Petron South City, fillup tank for rm38 (22liter).

8.30am, FMA at Fortune Park Apartment sending her to Asia Pacific University TPM.

8.58am, EVERGREEN a negro lady ping from Aster Hotel Bukit Jalil. I follow the pin that send me opposite of LRT Bukit Jalil. I dont see any hotel here. She calls and shouts. Then she passes the phone to other Bangla Joe still blurr. After 10min, the Bangla Joe tells to come to Kiara Residence 2 which is far far away 2.3km and will take 7min to reach. But I told her 10min she says she can wait. Not even 5min she calls again, I say 2min. But when about to arrive, she cancels. Pundenale. But uncle just drive straight to find where the Aster Hotel that bugger Waze and Google Maps send me just now. And I saw the negro lady and her bf still there waiting for next driver. Now I know where The Aster Hotel is. Charcheebye lah Waze.

9.37am, a Yemeni BDO at near Kiara Residence 1 sending to South City Plaza. During drop off he asks me to fast fast end the trip bcoz he wants to give me 5 star rating. Uncle joke joke telling him to give 6 stars and he laughs only.

10.08am, KAM at Maktab Tentera Diraja sending to LRT Sungai Besi. But the boy doesnt bring enough cash to pay for the fare. But he manages to withdraw some money when arrives at the LRT station. Smart boy.

10.47am, SHO at Angkasa Condo but the Waze bring me to the back gate which I cannot enter. Lajiao! So I drive one big round and finally pick him up with his friend at McD Taman Connaught only. I send the Bangla students to City University College (CUCST) PJ.

11.26am, DEB at Avenue D'Vogue sending to University Malaya.

Noon nap at the UM parking lot.

12.33pm, CAR at Jalan Avenue 3 with her office mate going to 1 Sentral.

Dear my sweet diary, today I was invited to attend Grabcar offer a 'Gold' project or leasing a car for Grabcar purposes only. 1.33pm, I arrive at Grabcar HQ next to Renault showroom but are directed to Dewan Secita which is far far away. 2.12pm arrive at the presentation room with a lady and only 4 Grabcar drivers including yours truly. A short presentation by the lady only on Grabcar priority jobs. Renting of Nissan Almeera for 5 years with payment of rm472 per week to Grabcar. Driver cannot use Uber apps anymore. Questions on the car leasing only entertained by Mayflower. So far, 81 project Gold drivers are active. Personally uncle feels that leasing or renting a car for Grabcar jobs is not worth it. Unless we dont have any other job to cari makan. And we kanna kayuh 20 hours everyday for 5 years. Aiyah. And that Grabcar lady is manyak langsi wan! Charcheebye lah.

3.08pm, REB at SS4 going to Sunway Sutera.

3.26pm, PEI a freelance photographer at nearby Riana Green condo sending to TTDI. We talk and talk about his current jobs in Hawaii, and Myanmar especially inside Rohingya refugee camp. He says, "it's mystery why the neighbor Moslem countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh) dont want them? it's mystery why only rohingya people being oppressed by buddhist monks as other moslem in Myanmar not affected? why bro?"

4.07pm, MUH at KLGCC going to Idamansara.

4.41pm, CHA a Pinoy maid at Damansara Villa sending to KTM Bank Negara.

5.15pm, Dato RSS at Regalia to Royal Selangor Club for RM42 which is throw a stone distance only. Uncle is shock for a while! When Dato inside my cab I check to confirm which Royal Selangor Club he wants to go. He confirms he wants to go to the nearby Dataran Merdeka and says, "kamcha kamcha uncle! u cari makan, I oso cari makan mah!" He makes my day today! Apparently he made a mistake to choose the Bukit Kiara wan. He doesnt want to rebook or cancel the trip. But he requests my favor to send him to nearby Maybank atm on the way to Royal Selangor Club and I do not have any complain about it. Due to bad traffic jam, he talks and talks about his career time before retirement in 1995. He mentions about Mahathir, Anwar and Tajuddin crisis. Due to delay in traffic jam also makes uncle thinking that RM42 is worth it or not. But I need to content, shouldn't I my dear diary?

6.08pm, SHI at Petaling Street, 4 pax of Saudi, Mauritius and India, going to KLCC via Jalan Pavilion, Changkat Tungshin, Jalan Nagasari, Jalan Bedara and Jalan Tun Ismail. I drop them off in the middle of heavy traffic jam.

7.06pm, ALE, 4 pax, at Mandarin ORiental but pick up infront of Bangunan Getah Malaysia. I send them to Zouk near Bulatan Kampung Pandan.

8.08pm, camp at Petronas Tesco Ampang, pray and pee. Later I go straight home.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...