A GRABCAR DRIVER IS CHEATED BY INDONESIAN MAID



Friday, 8 July 2016. The third day of hariraya puasa. Today I drive Grabcar only bcoz Uber still pending my insurance cover note renewal status.

Fast forward. 5.02pm already in KL.

5.23pm, the first ping from an Arab woman at Emerald Condo going to Ampang Point bus stop.

Camp at Petronas Jalan Ru off Jalan Ampang, topup ron95 for rm31 (18liter). Then drive all the way Jalan Ampang through KLCC still no ping.

6.15pm, JIN a local with his Hong Kong gf at Pavilion mugs fountain sending to Hilton Hotel lobby.

6.48pm, a Sabahan student PAJ still inside the KL Sentral going to Prima Setapak Condo. He flew all the way from Sandakan this morning. When asked why not taking Grabcar from the airport? He says he can save rm50 by taking bus (rm10) and Grabcar from KL Sentral.

7.33pm, this is a drama. PIL ping me to pickup his maid at nearby Sri Pelangi Condo. PIL wants me to send her to Kampung Batu Muda Tambahan which I did. But the maid's house is far far away from the destination pin. When arrived, I ask her to inform the boss (PIL) that the house is farther than the requested location. But unexpectedly the bugima bibik says, "no need, I am the one who pay the fare." I am shocked the way she says like that but ask her to give me some tips. She laughs only, "haha, the most important I am already arrived at my home," and she left just like that. Bugima bibik! Then I text the boss (PIL). Later he calls and want to pay the difference. I say, "not the money bro, but I hate the way bibik responds to uncle just now." He agrees and believes me bcoz he and his wife also got same situation from the rude bibik. I just told him to be careful next time, bcoz some Grabcar drivers might do something bad.

7.59pm, NAJ at Jalan Batu Muda 23 sending to KTM Batu Caves. I told her that I have been cheated by the bibik Indon.

8.11pm, then a Bangla MRO ping from nearby pin located at Shell station. I text 'I am here' no reply and wait for 7 min. Then he calls from different number and asks to go Petronas which is 1 km away round the corner. When I about to go, he and 2 other Bangla came rushing to my car. I am surprised man! Lajiao lah MRO! But I quickly change my mind. I cancel the booking and leave them behind. And surely my cancellation rate has become 14.5%. Kannina. I drive far far away from them to Petronas next door which they never came. Good lah.

8.49pm, a Nigeria OKE ping from Restoran Mee Udang which close already. It's quite dark place. I set my timer to 7min. Then he comes and drive him to Taman Sri Gombak just for him to withdraw money at Hong Leong bank ATM. Then 2 min later I send him back to 99 Speedmart.

After this, I feel to go home. Got few pings but cancel by the riders themselves. Good lah, so I drive straight home, update blog and sleep zzzz.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...