MEET 3 PINOY TRANSGENDERS



Friday, 29 July 2016.

8.20am, JAS at Publika sending to McD Plaza Mont Kiara.

8.33am, Mr BUV at Laman Sari want to go Jabatan Akauntan Putrajaya. Actually I dont plan to drive far far away this morning. But Mr BUV ping me while I was still on the trip for JAS. So what can I do? Then the bossy gentleman asks me to change the radio station to BFM 69.9FM. Wah lah weh. He tells me to follow MEX highway via Lebuhraya sungai besi via TAsik Selatan. Then he tells me to turn on the volume louder bcoz my car when travel on the highway got very noise one. Lajiao lah.

Camp at Petronas Presint 18 Putrajaya for a while, topup ron95 for rm35 (20liter). Then I drive back to KL and do some odd jobs.

Fast forward 2.50pm, TUA at kedai buku Bandar Baru Ampang. 2 pax sending to Ampang Point. At the traffic light, I told her to pay the fare first due to narrow street infront of Starbucks. She just keep quite. Later I scold her bcoz during drop off need to change the money while other car is waiting at the back. She never understeng. Kannina.

3.21pm ping from MLK at Petronas Ampang Jaya sending to Ampang 971. This mamat is manyak bossy too hoho. Every turns he likes to tell as if I dont know the road very near wan. Then he asks about fuel consumption of my cab. We compare to his Saga BLM. I told him that Myvi is much saving. He says he drives so many Myvi already. "But Myvi manyak light lah uncle," he say. When asks him whether he is a saleman. He raised his voice showing unpleasant with the title, "What salesman? Not my type la uncle! I am just student." Ale utoh.

3.33pm, RUT a Botswana girl at The Elements calling to wait at the gate. When in the cab, she asks me to go fast fast to Lincoln University which is 35min away to get the money from her bf. And later she wants to go Singapore Airlines office at Menara Multipurpose to change her ticket date. Uncle a bit confused. Later his bf will transfer the money to my account and need to give the money back to her. So, I send her to Menara Multipurpose, parking at the basement, going up to the SIA office, waiting her to change the ticket date. All this business takes about one hour and I dont mind. Later I send her to Petaling Street. She gives me only rm2 tip. Ok lah.



5.48pm, RAM at Monorail Sentral sending to Jubilee Court. Sabah bah.

Camp at Masjid albukhary to pee and pray.

6.58pm, MMB AT Metro Hotel Bukit Bintang. 3 Pinoy transvestites going to Ikea Cheras.

7.23pm, ALN at the same Ikea Cheras sending to Institut Profesional Bailtulmal. 4 pax. My dear, lesson learned on this trip, never drop off passengers by the busy roadside. I should drive a bit forward at the corner there.

7.51pm, JJJ a Pinoy with wife and sone, at Jejaka 2 going to Pak Kin Pat Sun cafe.

8.25pm, JEF at Jalan Pandan 2 sending to KL Live at Life Center.

8.51pm, CRY at the same KL Live sending to Sheraton Imperial KL Hotel. 2 pax.

9.14pm, NRL at Plaza Rah going to PPUKM, formerly known as HUKM.

9.51pm got ping from this Vietnamese amoi at Prisma Cheras. I follow the pin location, when arrive I wait for 14min still no rider show. Charcheebye. I cancel.

10pm something and getting tired. Go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...