THEY PACKED US IN LIKE SARDINES



Tuesday, 16 August 2016.
Starts early today bcoz daughter got flu and not go to work. 6.46am, but not until...

7.04am, ALF put his pin at Restoran Fareed bcoz Grabcar cannot find his flat at Lembah Ampang Jaya. Kannina. Send him to KL Sentral.

8.30am, HRO-san at Suasana Sentral Loft. I speak nihongo to him. He was quite shocked, "hajimete, first time I meet a Grabcar driver can speak nihongo." I am delighted, but I told him my nihongo is rusted now. "Ie, Warukunai," he says. I send him to UN Refugee center at Bukit Petaling.

9.07am, MAR at 6 Ceylon. I arrive early at the lobby, I see 2 Grabcar/Uber drivers before me coming and the passengers get into the car very fast. So, I wonder what happen to MAR taking so long? Almost 7min, then MAR comes cripply with his stretches under his armpits. Uncle so pity. Uncle open the door for him. I send him to LRT Bangsar. But before arriving Jalan Maarof the traffic is building up, and the worst thing when the uturn is closed, I need to drive further up and make a uturn. Then when we arrive back thru the traffic jam after 5min at the same junction, the uturn blockage is open. Lanjiao la traffic police!

9.28am, VAM at Brickfields sending to Pullman Hotel which pointing to the wrong place. Luckily he uses Uber.

10.08am, SAS at nearby Leaderonomics Phileo Damansara 1 shouting at me and later send him and his colleague to Menara Citibank Jalan Ampang. They discuss about business all the way.

11.01am, JOZ at Myanmar Embassy Jalan Ampang Hiliran with his gf going to Hotel Pudu Plaza.

11.26am, MAS at the same Hotel Pudu Plaza sending to Jalan Pandan Cahaya. We talk and talk. He story mory about his real experience as a refugee and being smuggled here. He tells vividly on how he being squashed under the backseat of the car with 2 other refugees fleeing from Myanmar to Malaysia thru Thailand. "6 to 7 hours cannot move our muscle becomes cramps, no drinking," he says. "You know how we hide in the jungle like in the news recently?" Uncle hears also feel so pity.

11.42am, Ms Izt behind shoplots of Taman Dagang Avenue. The pickup pin location given by Grabcar apps just ended at the shoplots. So after shouting and calling, I get her, her sister and her Pakistani husband who is sitting next to me. Kannina la Grabcar. I send them to KPJ Damansara. From the conversation, the ladies speaking Utagha naa. Later I joke joke to the Pakistani husband, "if you not marry yet, you need to wear the seatbelt." He asks, "why if not marry need to seatbelt?" The ladies laughing at the back. At KPJ Damansara hospital, the Pakistani husband wants to go to LRT Kelana Jaya. Then we talk and talk about polygamy, arranged marriage and mahram and comparing Islamic practice between Pakistan and here.

Camp at Petronas Kelana Jaya at 12.51pm and fillup ron95 for rm42 (24liter).

1.19pm, CHR at Paradign Mall (Plan B), 3 pax, going to Kelana Parkview office.

1.33pm, PAM and her gf, aunties, waiting at Jing-Si Books & Cafe, LRT Kelana Jaya sending to The Royale Bintang The Curve. I ask her why not waiting down by the mainroad infront the teksi stand? She says, she scares that teksi drivers will disturb kaco kaco we alls. Auntie PAM also story mory her bad experience with teksi drivers who likes to cheat. Kannina.

1.59pm, while at Mcd infront of Ikea entrance, KVN ping from another entrance of Ikea. I ask him to walk for a few steps to my car, but he insists me to drive far far away and back to him. Lajiao la. This guy manyak langsi ho. I give him 1 star.

2.22pm, YUS a Perodua salesman at Perodua Kepong Baru Tambahan going to another Perodua Damansara Damai. Later he gives me his business card.

2.48pm, MJB and his parents at 13min far far away The Westside One sending to 1 Utama New Wing.

Camp at Petronas Penchala Link at 3.47pm. Pee and pray. Then got ping from pin location Jalan Penchala Hilir. When arrive at Kampung Pinggiran TTDI, amoi told me salah address. Aiyah! I ask her to cancel and request a new booking. Then I turn off apps and makan rojak joining other customers under the flyover. The warong called "Gertak Merah."

4.42pm, ALA at Hall TTDI. 3 pax of big big schoolgirls sending to Kopi Xoxo TTDI.

5.03pm, SHE at Maybank TTDI wants to go Ceramic Pro Sunway. But need to pickup her husband at Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad. We talk and talk as he was an Uber driver last time.

5.38pm, KDJ at Nadayu 28 going to Sunway Pyramid.

5.56pm, JES at Sunway International School going home at E-Tiara Service Apartment. The pregnant bule lady is from Toronto, Canada. I told her that the last time I visited Niagara Falls when she already alive for 4 years. OTL.

6.43pm, KVL at Subang Parkhomes with his bf sending to Pelangi Damansara. He talks and talks broken English and pasar Malay and sometimes I dont understand what he is saying. I feel so stress talking and hearing to this guy.

From Pelangi Damansara, no ping thru 1 Utama, The Curve and I camp at Petronas Penchala Link heading KL for pee and pray. Later, still no ping when I go to Mont Kiara, Solaris and Publika. Finally got a ping from ...

8.27pm, TMZ at Matrade sending to Pangsapuri Nilam. "Near only bang," he says, but driving to traffic jam on Jalan Segambut Lama is quite stressful as well.

9pm already and I see I have done 20 trips for today, then I decide to go straight home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...