POKEMON GO PLAYER



Monday, 8 August 2016.

7.23am, CAT at St Mary Residence Jalan Tengah sending to National Tennis Center. The New Zealand lady asks me about the express bus Hentian Duta station which is for the long distance buses only.

7.53am, JAC at MK 28 Mont Kiara sending to KL Sports Medicine Center.

8.18am, MAR at Jalan Mendang Tanduk sending to Brickfields Asia College. At first I thought we were going to Brickfields, but actually heading towards PJ. Aiyah.

8.44pm, LAW at Jalan Pantai 9/7 sending to HP Tower. When he says his house number 6, I thought the sixth house from the main road. Kannina.

9.24pm, MOO at Jalan Dungun Bukit Damansara sending to Renaissance. He asks whether can use cash which apparently he set his oversea Credit card for Uber payment. MOO is an aircraft designer, originally from Britain. He has been travelled all over the world, but he likes to reside in Malaysia better than Singapore. "I want to live simple life, you cannot bring your properties and money to the grave when you die," he says.

9.49am, WYN at Renaissance Hotel going to Pelangi Indah Jalan Ipoh. He just finished taking his violin's exam for level 2. He is asking me whether uncle like to play Pokemon Go. I told about fatal accident yesterday involving Pokemon Go player who drowned in Singapore. Then he excitedly showing nearby Pokemon gyms on the way to his condo. He also shows me the nearby longkang next to his condo where he caught many water pokemon.

10.11am, KPE at Shell Kampung Batu sending to TAman Ehsan Kepong. This ahsoh doesnt like to use Waze, so he told me every turns towards his shophouse. She says it's hard to get the teksi at the service center just now, thats why she is using Grabcar.

10.42am, NKT a negro at far far away Amanpuri going to Brem Mall. Not much talking this guy.

Noon break. 2.41pm already.

2.47pm, AMN at Sekolah Menengah Bukit Indah sending to Jalan 8 Ampang Jaya. The street name is not in the Grabcar apps, so he chooses KPJ Ampang Puteri Hospital. He wrote a note, "Want To Go Home Now," ofcoz in Malay.

2.57pm, ASH at shoplots Taman Kosas sending to Maybank Spectrum. She texts me, "I wait near paint shop Nippon paint," in Malay ofcoz.

3.16pm, SAB at Prima Ampang Court going to nearby Ampang Point. I waited 7 minutes in the lobby, Villa Ruby, then there are 4 pax, ie 2 young guys and 2 ladies. The shortest guy sit next to me. They speaks HIndi I think, but the guy can speak good Malay to me. Kannina. Then later, he gives me two ringgit tip, "just keep the balance," he says.

3.45pm, STC at Korea Embassy ping location inside Gleneagles which I follow blindly. Then when call, she is at Korea Embassy. I am a bit upset. The cute lady is Sarawakian from Kenyah tribe which first time uncle heard. She got scholarship to further her study in Korea under Korean government sponsor. When talking about poor teksi service, she says only 2 out of 10 lah uncle who are bad rotten apple. I dont believe her and ask her to check with those teksi drivers who are waiting in long queu infront of Ampang Park shopping mall. "If you ask them, 10 out of 10 is giving a very rude answer! You can cut my lajiao." Actually she wants to go the nearest LRT Jelatek, but while talking and talking uncle missed the junction and she agrees to drop off at LRT Ampang Park. Kannina.

4.07pm, SDY at The Icon to Delima J Apartment. She wrote at the note, "waiting at the sidewalk cafe," which I cannot find bcoz no signage of the restaurant. Then while I waiting for the Grabcar apps to start the trip, she says, "I know the way." Uncle then say, "I also know la." Wink wink.

4.23pm, NEL at G REsidence going to Great Eastern Mall. When asks about the route, he let me drive away follow the Waze which I did. But when I made a turn to Jalan Ampang Hilir, he says, "I think you should follow the other way to Jalan Ritchie." Lajiao la matsalleh! Later during drop off, he asks me what is my other job. I told him that I am doing other odd jobs, ie grasscutting, despatch etc. "Really?" he curious and the air is silent and the bee stop flying and freezing for 2 second. I can see on his eyes looking at me showing disbelief. His eyes staring at me up and down. "Dont you believe me boss?" I ask him. Then he calm down and wish me luck on whatever I am doing.

4.37pm, JOZ at Suria KLCC sending to Hotel Star City (now Hotel Sri Sutra). I thought they were christian Sarawakians bcoz of the name. And when I show them that the hotel they are staying is next to the church, they say they are moslem la uncle. "We are Bruneians," say him. I apologize.

5.22pm, VTT at SF Global going to Avenue D'Vogue.

Camp at Petronas Maibara Enterprise which no water supplies on the toilets. Luckily, there is ablution water for pray. So to pee, I drive to Shell station far far away.

6.40pm, HOK at Jalan 17/46 which I cannot find his house number. Later we talk and talk.

7.21pm, LETIT at Millenium Square ping from Piccadilly Restaurant which I am sure exist around that building. We call and shout to each other, but then she cancel. Good lah bcoz Uber charge her rm5 for cancellation fee after 5min.

Then at the same Millenium Square, 7.29pm, ALV and his gf sending to nearby Jaya Shopping Complex for rm2.

7.43pm, MAC at Quill 9 going to Amcorp. I cannot tahan his smelly body odor so I wind down a bit my front windows. But the French boss is quite bossy too. Lajiao.

7.56pm, NNY and his gf at Wisma LYL sending to Murni Cafe.

8.18pm, a Myanmar young guy leaving his wife at Restoran Hong Lim Teow Cheow Porridge. We talk and talk bcoz his Malay is good. I send him to Jalan Payang Cheras.

Then 9.30 already I want to go home.

Dear diary, today I made 21 trips, driving for 11 hours.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...