HIGH CLASS LOCAL HOOKERS



Saturday, 13 August 2016.

Dear diary, today I start early bcoz not sending daughter to work mah. OTL.
Starts the car engine and apps at 6.23am.

6.39am, ADM at Jalan Bunga Kemboja 7 Taman Muda sending to SMK Pandan Mewah.

7.03am, SYA at Jalan Pandan Indah going to SMK Taman Seraya.

Got ping from GEMOXX SANGAT, but she cancels in 2 min. Bugima. My dear diary, actually Waze still got pointing to her house location and I just drive to it. Uncle want to see how gemoxx she is or maybe someone just want to play play. But then I got another ping, from ...

7.23am, JOA at Lembah Maju 600 Apartment, but the pin locates wrongly at 99 Speedmart. WE calling and shouting and finally I got to pick her up by the gate. Later we talk and talk ondway to KL Sentral. The ahsoh quite friendly.

Got ping from EMMA MONTIBON reminds me of EMMA MAEMBONG. Arrive and wait at Merc Residence for 7 min and I cancel bcoz "no rider show."

8.17am, LGM and his bf at nearby Jalan Desa Sentosa going to work at MRT Muzium Negara.

8.37am, RAK an Acheh Indon at KTM Kuala Lumpur sending to Restoran Rebung Dato Chef Ismail.

Got ping from VITHYA at Olympic Sports Hotel, but when arrive and wait for 7min I cancel bcoz "no rider show."

9.23am, AIJ at Menara Belfield going to Sogo. I thought she was going to work, but actually she goes to gym.

9.42am, ANT at Villa Putra sending to KLCC. 2 pax of Pinoy.

9.53am, A Pinoy lady at Persiaran Bukit Tunku, 15min to pick her up. Later she says she wants to cancel the booking. Charcheebye la. I send her to Fresh Breeze Condo Ampang Jaya.

10.58am, SMK at Cahaya Apartment going to Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin. The fare I reckon is double due to higher demand. The Bangla seems dont mind.

Noon break. 4.18pm already.

4.20pm, AZR at Jalan Indah 3/7 sending to Gleneagles Hospital Jalan Ampang.

Got pings from RUI SENG at Ampang Point, but when arrive, calling her doesnt know she located, so how uncle to pick her up. Aiyah. Then got pings twice from ABRAR and BATOOL at the same Seri Angsana Hilir respectively, but later they cancel while I am still ondway. Lajiao lah.

4.54pm, SHF at South Point One Ampang Avenue sending to nearby Tiara Duta Apartment. The pretty young Arab lady looks tired.

Got ping from MOHANNAD at Ampang Boulevard. I arrive and wait for 7 min but no rider show.

6.04pm, KIF at McD Ampang Jaya. 2 schoolboys with basketballs on their hands going to The Pearl.

6.30pm, NOD and his gf at 1A Stonor going to Petaling Street. I send them to the backside via Stadium Merdeka.

6.59pm, YAS at nearby Texas Chicken Geo Hotel but I need to drive one more turn to get her and gf. I send them to Pavilion.

7.23pm, ADE a Malay young lady with her gf wearing sexy blacksuit waiting at Fahrenheit 88. She calls and asks (in Malay) where to wait bcoz there are many teksi drebar around. I told her not to worry, just wait over there. Inside the cab, they speaks English with British accent. Manyak langsi. Then later I send them to Angkasa Bayu which Waze drive me to someone else property. The girls also confused. Kannina. But later when got the correct condo, they just want to find the swimming pool for party maybe. Dear diary, uncle house also got swimming pool mah.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Bandar Raya and fillup ron95 for rm 38 (22liter).

8.27pm, SHM at Jalan Bangkung. 3 pax of young Malay guys. I send them to Nexus Bangsar South.

8.45pm, MYS at nearby Capri by Fraser going to throw stone away of Pantai Panorama for rm2. Kannina.

8.52pm, AMN at the same condo of Pantai Panorama sending to Bangsar Village II.

9.19pm, ILA at Bangsar Village II but I ask him to walk to my car bcoz very bad traffic jam. Later I send him and 3 pax to Jalan Riong for rm2.30. Kannina.

9.33pm, feel tired of these short distance trips and start driving home sweet home.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...