DILEMMA OF AN UBER DRIVER AND HIS MYVI



Wednesday, 3 August 2016.

7.22am, JEF ping me for the second time, same day and same time! Also send to the same throw a stone distance to Petronas Tower 1. Kannina.

7.31am, RUN at Suria KLCC to the Weld.

7.42am, RBT at Istana Hotel while I am at the opposite roadside. I send him to St Giles The Gardens Midvalley. He likes to ask and talk and talk. He is just 2 days in here and like Malaysia very much bcoz it's very clean. But I dont agree. I ask him to go Petaling Street or Jalan Alor. Later he asks me the place to go this weekend for retreat from KL. I suggest to him to go Pangkor Island, 3 hours drive only.

8.03am, JHN at St Giles again to Johnson Controls THK Petaling Jaya.

8.19am, AIS at nearby Perodua Service Center. AIS is part time Uber driver and we talk and talk. He once kanna kaco teksi drivers at Tropicana City Mall, but he escaped uninjured. He also story mory about his Myvi with smaller trunk space. He cancelled so many bookings after he cannot accommodate the riders big baggages and luggages. His myvi also cannot fit the handicap wheelchair. I feel so pity for him. So far my dear diary, I never cancel booking for the same reasons bcoz my car (see photos on this blog) got bigger trunk. OTL.

Dear diary again, yesterday I got sms from Grabcar giving me rm160 discounts on 4 new Viking tyre replacement for myvi only. But I dont have myvi. Kaninna.

9.13am, KIT at Shell Jalan 17/22A where I camp for a while. I send her to Magic Cyberjaya.

10.34am, KLY at Dewan Mahindasatyam to Shaftsbury. When arrive I see her still smoking cigarette. Aiyah. Later I wind down all the windows.

10.52am, YNS at Mutiara Villa sending to Shaftsbury again.

Camp at Petronas Cyberjaya to fillup ron95 for rm38 (22liter).

11.40am, BNZ at Perdana Lakeview East going to Shaftsbury again and again.

12.01pm, FRS at the Shaftsbury sending to nearby Mirage by the Lake. I follow Waze which brings us a much farther route and gets her a bit nervous. At the entrance gate, she tries to use her passcard but unsuccessful. So she drop off and I need to gostan and drive out from the gate.

12.18pm, SLM at Heriot Watt University. When arrive, I see many people having Raya gathering with Raya costumes. SLM says they are lecturers, not international students as I thought before.

12.46pm, CANDY at DPulze sending to Lake View Residency with her bf. By driving to behind the road and stop to pickup 'grass' in a yellow plastic bag at the bush by the roadside. I suspect it might drugs. Kannina.

1.12pm, ANA at 8km far far away UITM Kampus Dengkil sending 4 pax of young Malay girls to DPulze again and again and again.

Noon break and camp at Masjid Raja Haji Fi Sabilillah. Pee and pray.



2.31pm, PRN at Pasaraya Neo Jaya. She calls and shouts to go 7-eleven but later come to my car and stop at 7-eleven. 3 pax of young negro ladies sending to far far away Bandar Saujana Putra Skypark. And the student on my backseat is washing her hair using soap while talking and shouting on her phone holding by her friend. Charcheebye. After drop off, I check the backseat to make sure no soap messing around on the seat.

3.32pm, AHB at Jalan SP 3/17, BSP to pick his gf. The Nigerian girl told me that I pick her up before, but I dont remember. She says she is going to see another friend to fight about her husband and family crisis. Uncle can feel the stress.

4.06pm, NCM at USJ Honda Service Center sending to Sunway Kayangan Shah Alam. I actually expect the job going to KL, but this trip is going farther away. Eventually, I may not accepting more jobs now bcoz I got dating with daughter at KLCC at 6pm today.

Fast forward. Finish dinner with daughter at Chilis KLCC and send her home.

8.31pm, MHD at Mercu Summer Suites going to KLIA. This trip has been booked by MHD few days ago. MHD (Algeria) and LUC (Tunisia) are French citizens. And unlike LUC, this MHD not much talking bcoz he just sleep all the way to the airport.

After drop off MHD, I camp for a while at KLIA roadside for 1 hour but still no ping. So I go straight home bcoz it's 10pm already. I let the Grabcar apps switched on until exit to Mex at Putrajaya link still no ping. So I turn off all the apps and drive home sweet home.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...