RESPECT TO THE DEAD BODY



Thursday, 18 August 2016.

7.36am, JEF at Soho again for the third time, same Thursday and almost same time and going to the same Petronas Twin Tower 2. He still can remember I just dropoff daughter.

8.04am, RYA at D'Villa to Indon Embassy.

8.19am, JOQ at 231 Tr sending to Menara Hap Seng. But she asks to dropoff at Beach Club which she is not familiar with. The chubby ahmoi sitting at the back is from Penang and when getting out of the cab can see her white pokka dot panty. Kannina.

10.15am, NAB ping to pickup her emak at Intan Apartment. Then her emak when inside the cab asks to pickup her friend together going to Surau Bukit Mulia at Bukit Antarabangsa. The golden girls are attending the religious class this morning.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Antarabangsa (11.25am). Fillup ron95 for rm43 (25liter). The odometer reading now is 71,754km already.

11.31am, ISK at the same Petronas and he calls me first. Then I ask him and his boy to to come to my cab at pump no. 2. He likes to talk and talk. He also comments about that van mayat who drive slowly but using the fastest lane on the right. "The driver should respect the dead to drive slowly, no vibrate no goyang goyang, so the body will not disturb," he grumbles.

11.54am, TEG a Nigerian boy at KFC Setapak sending to Plaza Permata. This young negro asks me to drive shortcut through the dangerous fast moving cars on Jalan Genting Klang. I warned him not to use the same shortcut again next time. He says, "yes yes."

Noon break.

3.39pm, HUI at Chancellor Condo going to Gladden Court Apartment. Actually 2 amois waiting by the roadside far far away from the condo. She cannot speak Malay very good. Aiyah.

3.54pm, SAI at Caltex Bukit Indah sending to Senheng The Strand. When arrive at the Caltex, I told him thru the phone that I already parking my car at pump no 7. I told him many times, but he seems blur. We shout and shout to each other, then I drive out of the Caltex and get him by the roadside. Later, he told me that the previous Grabcar driver is "very nicely driver". Lajiao la. The Bangla boss like to talk and talk about his furniture business although his English and Malay is not good one. I follow. And ironically at The Strand, he also blur where his furniture shop located. That makes me piss off, but then, I still send him to the front of his shop and I cannot find the Senheng. Kannina.

4.53pm, ZAR at Jalan PJU 5/8 going to Pangsapuri Salvia.

5.52pm, THE at Lot 6 Wisma TKH going to far far away Trefoil Setia Alam.

6.56pm, BET at Jalan Setia Duta sending to church next to Hyoutan Japanese Restaurant.

MONICA ping me at 8.07pm at Restoran Foh Foh but waiting for 7min no reply to sms or call. I cancel with "no rider show."

8.20pm, MYO at Jalan SS15/4e sending to 7-11 USJ 1. 3 pax of China-men.

After drop them off, I set my final destination on Uber apps to home. As expected, no ping on Federal Highway, straight to Jalan Tun Ismail. Then, when near KLCC got ping from...

9.26pm, MAR at Marc Residence. The Pinoy lady just visited her friend whose bf a Japanese is outstation now. The lady not talking much to me. But at the end, her own bf is very troublesome and annoying, always calling her phone asking to buy food. "Always checking every 5 minutes, aiyah!" she grumbles to me. I told her not to fight fight with her bf, "he loves you very mooch." I think she quite upset and after paying the cash payment, she slams my door. Charcheebye la.

Then I drive straight home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...