DONT PLAY PLAY WITH SOMEONE'S WIFE



Monday, 1 August 2016.

7.37am, MMC at Jalan Melati Imbi sending to Damansara Uptown. The guy is drunk.

8.02am, EVE at Jalan SS 22/12B sending to Damansara Uptown 5 again.

Camp at Petronas TTDI to fillup ron95 for rm45 (26liter).

8.50am, YSM at Mas Kiara going to KL Sentral.

9.34am, RRR at Sri Tiara Condo Taman Seputeh sending to Celcom Axiata. 4 pax of expatriates. The other guy so bossy with road instructions that I want to backhand him one! Pundenale.

10.06am, HDD at Ambassador Row going to KLIA2. Yay! 3 pax of Vietnamese tourists. Not much talking.

No ping at both KLIA and KLIA2 airports even though I make one big round turns. So, I drive straight to Putrajaya.

11.45am, DNA at Presint 5 (Kementerian Pelancongan) wrongly sent by bus driver from Putrajaya Sentral. I send her to correct Kementerian Pendidikan to get her sijil SPM replacement which is 10 km far far away. We talk and talk a bit about her career life of working in Singapore, as international tour guide. But now she wants to work locally, but she lost her sijil SPM. Aiyah!

12.03pm, AMS at Secret Recipe Alamanda sending to Murni International College. The college is not far but need to use the only 5km highway to reach it on top of the hill.

12.56pm, HAZ at Klinik Maria Alamanda again sending 4 pax of girls to the same Murni International College again. Aiyah!

1.26pm, AKL at Blok C Presint 15 going to Alamanda again and again. 2 pax of couple.

2.13pm, NNN at Presint Diplomatik depan Mydin sending to Ilmu Student Apartment Uniten.

2.35pm, amoi VAL at Uniten send me a detailed sms on how to get the Building BJ. Aiyah. "UNITEN Universiti Tenaga Nasional. Hi uncle, Block BJ. After pass the main entrance of uniten. Continue straight through Persiaran Madani street, pass under the bridge and continue straight around one and a half block until find Block BJ on the right side. Thank you." But unfortunately, this is my first time to go inside the Uniten area and get confused by her instructions. I cancel after making few wrong turns. Charcheebye lah, she thought I was a school boy again meh?

3.09pm, BAN an Arab at Persiaran Universiti upset me on pin location due to my previous anger at Uniten but me still under control. I send him to ONe South.

3.41pm, CND at One South City going to South City Plaza. She asks about many flags has been placed on the fences. I told her about our Independence Day at the end of this month. Now she knows.

3.56pm, ARF at East Lake sending to Pavilion. 6 pax of Arabs family which upset me. When he asks about the traffic condition, I told him that my car can only accomodate 4 passenger. He understeng. Later I ask him to give me extra fare, and he says, "no problem, no problem." During drop off he gives me extra more rm2. Okay lah.

4.27pm, MAL with her bf at Starhill sending to Taman Maju.

4.55pm, MMC a school boy at Jalan Tasik Tambahan 2 going to his house at Bukit Permai Court. The pin location is nearer a bit.



Camp at Petronas Jalan Kuari and fillup ron95 for rm38.5 (22liter).

6.04pm, UMI at LRT Sungai Besi sending to IOI City Mall Putrajaya. But she needs to stop at United (again) to pick up her bff.

6.46pm, CNT a Pinoy put the pin location to unnamed road which scared me. On the phone, he told me that he is inside Mardi offices that reliefs me a bit. I send him to nearby Taman Pinggiran Kota Seri Kembangan but need to use 10km of round highway to get it.

Camp at Petronas Kota Seri Kembangan. Pee and pray.
Dear diary, normally if the rider not being seen when I arrive at the pickup location, I will send a sms saying "uber here" or "grabcar here". But sometimes my sms will not get to the rider instantly. So, this is what happen also when the rider is using different phone. Before pray just now, I got a reply on my sms asking who am I. I reply back saying that "sorry wrong no." to avoid any confusion. But the bitch reply back, "sorry I am married." Charcheebye. Then I reply back also to her saying, "same. I love my husband too." Then she keep quite.

8.34pm, DILDO and her bf at South City Plaza sending to One South, but dropoff at the back of the building.

8.46pm, MHD and mom and wife at the same building of One South but need to pick them up at Flexis which confused me. I send them to Juta Mines. But MHD wants me to bring him back to Flexis. I follow.

9.30pm, ABD at Wisma Scope. When arrive, they wait outside of the gate. I send them to Arena Green Apartment by the front gate only.

10pm already and time to call it a day.

Dear diary, today I finish 11 trips on Grabcar and 10 trips on Uber, including 1 GC trip to KLIA2. Today also I fill up twice my fuel tank due to long distance trips.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...