LA KHAMSA AKHI



Sunday, 14 August 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.31am.

6.34am, INA at Permai Court 1, a nurse in blue uniform, going to Pantai Indah Hospital. I thought it's located at Pantai Dalam near Bangsar, but only at Pandan Indah.

6.58am, LOI a Pinoy, at Jalan 1/2 Taman Sri Baru going to Papparich Dwitasik, Bandar Permaisuri.

CHUNKI at Taman Tanynton, 13 min on eta but no rider show. Charcheebye la.

8.02am, AHM at Pangsapuri Saga Ria, but I cannot find Block C, only Block A and D. Kannina. 3 pax of Nigerian negro sending to Jalan Jejaka 4 Taman Maluri.

8.32am, MAS at Hotel Reno Taman Shamelin Perdana sending to LRT Masjid Jamek. The Bangla is 9 years here but Malay still no good. But he likes to talk and talk about his experience as a tailor making ladies tudung. Today he wants to send some money home. He says, previous Grabcar driver can follow the pin and find his location very easy, but not me today. Lajiao lah Lenovo! He also complains about teksi JP who likes to cheat him and his people. "Malai-man?" I ask. "No," he says. "China-man?" I ask again. "No la uncle," he shakes his head. "Bangladesh man?" and we laugh together. Lol.

8.59am, ASH at Backhome Hotel Jalan HS Lee, but the Grabcar pin locates it near the church. Kannina. We calling and shouting and I decide to use Waze to find the hotel. And suddenly one Bangla from the hotel waving at me to show the correct location. Lajiao la Grabcar. I send ASH, from Los Angeles California, to Batu Caves, inside the gate okay.



10.14am, FTH at Astana Apartment going to KLCC. When asked many times where she wants to dropoff, she just keep saying the main door. But suddenly she likes to getoff in the middle of road surely got honking by the blue teksi JP. Oi cik siti why manyak langsi?



10.53am, HEE at PNB Darby Park sending to Korean Embassy. 4 pax of Korean.

11.26am, LIZ at Lorong Kiri 11 Dato Keramat going to Fahrenheit 88. A dude looks like a lady. Lajiao la mat.

While waiting for riders behind Lot 10, got pings from MOHAMED at JW Marriot but when arrive later, one of his wife wants to cancel. Cancel lah I told her. Then another ARab, SULTAN ping from Westin, but he asks the bell boy to talk talk to me. Later when pickup, there are 5 pax which I told them I cannot deliver them to nearby Berjaya Times. "La Khamsa akhi! Arbaat only!" I scream to them and later they get out. So stingy arabs, please take 2 cars lah. Dear diary, can you imagine how 4 big arabs seating at the backseat and squeezing each other?

Feeling fedup and tired, I driving straight home. Noon nap. Later, sending daughter and her gf to TBS. I told daughter to go back by herself as uncle busy going to drive cari makan. She says no problem dad.

After dropoff them at TBS, without waiting as usual, I driving out of the bus terminal going to MRR2 when this bugger ping from TBS. Aiyah, got rm27 job I already far far away! I accept the booking but 1 min later he cancelled. Lajiao lah. My diary, lesson learned, next time need to wait for at least 5 minutes at the TBS. Then I driving to Masjid alBukhary for clean up the trash only.

3.28pm, SYU at Casa Mutiara Jalan Hang Isap, sending to PJX.

3.56pm, YOG at Kelab PJ going to his sister house near Jalan Klang Lama. It's a challenge to find the club, after wrong turn and wrong street and unfamiliar signage and twice go round and round, finally I see mr YOG is being treated as a Datok. He tells about previous driver who cancel the booking before me. When I keep calling him Datok, he says he is not Datok, but retired. He lives as bachelor, never married, and sure no grandchildren. "Last time, I got many many girlfriends, some rich some are not," he likes to talk and talk.



4.19pm, YER at Greepark Condo sending to Taman OUG Jade. Actually she wants to familiar with the neighborhood.

4.35pm, EOJ at OUG Parklande Service Apartment going to Suria Kinrara. The negro just want to eat African food at Restoran Star Wani Classic Cafe.

Camp at Masjid al-Amin Taman Tenaga Kinrara. Pray and pee.

Stop at Petron Bandar PUchong Jaya to fillup ron95 for rm 40 (22liter).

6.08pm, HAR at Jalan OP 1/2 going to IOI Mall. 2 pax of Siam.

6.38pm, NAD at Jalan PJS 9/4 Bandar Sunway sending to Pasar Malam Taman Megah, somewhere near LRT Kelana Jaya. 3 pax of PInoy.

7.06pm, JOC with his bf at LRT Kelana Jaya to Ikea. This is their first LRT experience.

7.35pm, NIC and his gf at New Wing 1 Utama to Sunway Pyramid. The first ping he cancelled, then he ping again and wait for 13min although I was just on Ikea.

8.22pm, JON at the same Sunway Pyramid lobby with his gf sending to the Zest Puchong. Aiyah, Puchong again meh! OTL

Camp at Petronas Alam Sutera. Pee and pray. 9.03pm already.

9.21pm, YJK at TBS sending to nearby Exsim Leafz hotel. I thought she was local amoi. Actually she is an Air Asia stewardess. Kannina.

9.44pm, HAPPY at TBS ping location at Kampung Malaysia Tambahan. Lajiao lah. After shouting and calling, he wants to find my car using the apps. I say no need and go to Gate C as I told him. Later when arrive, he say they are waiting at KFC. Kannina. I say, "Pintu C, not KFC!" Later inside the cab, we talk a bit. He say he wants to go RNR Mall, which is actually IOI Mall. And when asked, he came from Lanchap, Perak. "Lanchap la uncle tau Anson tak?" he say. Later I will check whether got town called "Lanchap" or not.

After dropoff, PRINCE a negro ping and call asking "what time?" I say cannot see the apps bcoz using it. Kannina. Later I see to pickup is 6km away about 10 min and he wants to go to Mydin USJ for rm3. So I cancel lah, but I text him, "sorry cancel too far."

10.24pm, MCI at Nautica Lake Suite is same 6.5km away about 11min to pickup but he wants to go to DK Selza for rm10. So I pickup.

Then uncle feel there is no trip going to KLCC, and I drive home sweet home. Call it a day for today.



Nota tepi. Thank you bro MRezuali for the message.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...