IT'S A RECORD: FOUR AIRPORT JOBS IN ONE DAY



Friday, 26 August 2016.

7.45am, MIL at Quadro sending to Wisma Technip. 2 pax.

7.56am, after drop them off, I park by the roadside at Wisma Technip. Then ping from AKS at The Forum Condo which I thought quite far away. But when I drive out to Jalan Bukit Bintang then I realized that the Forum Condo is just next to where I parked just now. Lajiao lah. I just wasted 2.5km to get to the same spot. I send AKS to KLIA2. Yay! This is my first airport job of the day.

On the way to KLIA2, I fillup ron95 at Petron for rm41 (23.5liter).

10.20am, LIZ at The Arc Cyberjaya sending to Multimedia University (MMU).

10.38am, BBB ping to pickup her bf at the same MMU's lobby. The bf talks a bit. He is from Ghana. He needs to do medical checkup for his student visa at Poliklinik Sri Permai.

11.02am, NRF at Jalan P9 busstop with her mom. The single mother likes to talk and talk. I send them to IOI City Mall which is far far away.

I got ping at 12.02pm from JOHNS. I just follow the pin location. Then later we call each other and shouting. I cannot find him as he doesnt know where he is. I cancel.

12.28pm, MOK at Alliance Bank going to KLIA2. Yay! This is my second airport job of the day. I thought he was from Indon. "Weh uncle, saya dari Sabah bah!" he shouts at me. Aiyah.

1.08pm, SKR ping me after I drop MOK at the arrival. 3 pax of 2 Nepal and 1 Somaliland. They just come back from seminar in Langkawi. This is my third airport job of the day. I send them to Tradewinds Pekeliling.

Noon break.



Got ping at 3.00pm, ALY ping from UTC Sentul. I call her while she and 3 other girls buying durians. Seeing them and the tapaw durian, I decide not to pick them up. "No, no, no durian please," I told her. She agrees and later cancels the booking.

3.12pm, SHR at nearby Mawar Apartment. 3 pax including a toddler going to The Face Suites. This young lady manyak high standard woh.

3.47pm, YEN at Wisma Selangor Dredging. The pakguard shoo me to park outside and return back but luckily she is waiting by the roadside already with her helmet on her hand. Aiyah. I send her to Tropicana Medical Center to visit her sick baby there. She likes to talk and talk.

Camp at Petronas Kota Damansara 2.

4.47pm, MUD at I-residence which is located behind the Petronas but since the one way road, I need to go one big round. Kannina. The Bangla brings a big baggage but not heavy. I send him to Pelangi Damansara, but I miss the turn and need to drive one big round via The Curve. He seems dont mind.

5.21pm, ARF at nearby Old Town White Coffee Pelangi Damansara. 4 pax of Bangla sending to nearby KFC The Curve. One of the Banglas got big dslr camera with him.

5.31pm, KAT at Dialog The Curve sending to 7-11 Empire Damansara.

5.51pm, REB at Metropolitan Square Condo going to Skybus which I am not sure selling the KLIA bus express or not. The Pinoy Civil engineer likes to talk and talk showing me that she is very workalic lady. Charcheebye la. Last time she took the Grabcar going direct from her office to KLIA2 couldnt make it in time and she needed to buy a new ticket. Today she plan to take the Grabcar to KL Sentral, buy Skybus ticket going to KLIA2. I wish her luck. Her flight will be at 9pm.

6.32pm, HHW a local China-boy ping me to help 2 German girls who just arrived at KL Sentral. They quite confused with their backpacks. I send them to My City Hotel which actually the same City Hotel at Jalan Petaling.

6.58pm, AMI at Ossoto Car Jockey sending her thru bad traffic jam at Jalan Imbi, Jalan Sultan Ismail and finally get into Menara TA One one hour later. When asked to pay me earlier, she says no money, but later her bf waiting by the hotel and pays me. She gives me rm4 tips. Okay lah.

8.01pm, RJK at Suria KLCC (Coach). 3 pax of India guys sending to Andalucia Pantaihills. One of the guys using my iphone charger. I dont mind. After dropoff I drive straight to Petronas NPE Pantai Dalam, then suddenly I realize his iphone still on my cab. He calls the phone, I told him to wait for 10 - 15 min. I fillup ron95 for rm50 (28.6liter). But not even 10min he calls directly to my phone again. Later, I pass the iPhone 6s plus back to him. He opens his wallet to pay me, but I say no worries, "it's your phone man, not mine." I think he really appreciates it.

At this time, I really feel tired and want to go home. But suddenly, got ping from...

8.53pm, KRJ at Camellia Serviced Suites. I follow the pin, later she calls from Capri with her bf. The Koreans walks to my cab and they want to go to Tune HOtel at KLIA2. Yay! This my fourth and last airport job of the day.

From KLIA2, I reckon there will be no ping. So I straight drive home.

Dear diary, today I did 4 Uber trips (4hr 8min) and 13 Grabcar trips including 4 airport jobs. Total hours driving is more than 14 hours.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...