NO UBER AVAILABLE IN MASAI

Grab car at Petron Masai, JB 

Friday, 4 August 2017.

This morning I try booking an Uber driver for sending my son to the Senai airport. But none available. Demm. So I turn on the Grab apps, it says the apps is outdated and needed to be downloaded. Aiyah. Fortunately, somehow I still can use the Grab apps. I see there are 2 Grab cars on the vicinity. So I book a driver with his Persona car. He came in about 5 minutes.

Dear diary, there are a big difference in fare for Uber (RM29) compare to Grab (RM47) from my house to the airport. That's why no Uber driver wants to exist this morning. However, when I switch on back the Uber apps at 6.06am, there is one Uber car on the apps, but it's too late. Maybe next time I wait a bit longer hah. Or can you the driver wake up earlier a bit? Dont be lazy lazy one mahh.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...