PERAWAN ATAU JANDA | UBER OR GRAB



Yesterday, my son asked me to book Uber from our house to the airport.

So today, 8.08am I posted a job to the whatsapp groups. When checked on the apps, Uber showed me the fare is in the range of RM31-41, while Grab fare is fixed RM53. So, as a rider, we should choose for the cheaper fare kann?

"Job Open. From Masai to Senai airport today at 5.05pm. Please pm uncle now."

2 drivers PM and contacted me.

The first driver, AZE (not his real name), asked about the job. I told him that I wanted to use Uber fare. He asked me, "uncle why not Grab fare?" I told him that Grab is mahal (expensive) mah! He laughed and laughed. He asked for a RM50 fare, and I told him to wait until noon if there is no driver available, I will contact him later.

Then minutes later, RZL (not is real name), pm me too. I told him about the Uber fare of RM41. He agreed. So I closed the job at 8.15am. But, he was asking whether I can give him extra tip. So, I dont mind and told him that I will give him a RM5 tip and make sure he sent my son to the departure hall door. He concurred on the RM45.

See my dear diary, riders will always want to have a cheaper fare and as a convenient as possible even want the driver to drop them off at the airplane doorstep! Fookyew lah Grab.

Now listening. Perawan atau Janda - cita citata.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...