AN AIRPORT TRIP WHILE STILL IN THE OFFICE

Thursday, 4 July 2019.

7.31am, RUB 3 Bangla near Merriot IOI Putrajaya kongsi while I just passed the junction on the Silk Highway. I need to drive further up a total of 6km in 8min. I reckon they can wait for me as they have many personal things on big plastic bags, fans and few kitchen things. I didnt mind. I sent them to far far away Putra Crest Subang Jaya, but until to the front gate.

============

While in the office, ...

10.39am, ROL a matsalleh at Bosch Rexroth which the Grab apps showed me the wrong pickup location. Luckily it's just a nearby company. He was accompanied at the company's gate with an Indon guy telling me to send the matsalleh to KLIA 1. In the way to the airport, we talked a bit about a wheather, and traffic condition. This matsalleh originally from the UK and now resides in Jakarta. He said the traffic here is much better than in Jakarta. I agreed.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...