CREDIT WALLET CASH WALLET



Wednesday, 3 July 2019.

7.52pm, LIZ an ahmoi at Sapura Group main lobby sending to nearby The Mines shopping mall. The fare was cheapo rm5 and it's on Grabpay. Demm. Then the road going to the nearby mall entrance was closed and I need to drive further up and back to the starbuck entrance of the mall.

Dear diary, this morning I post up status on fb group asking them on how to cash out from Credit Wallet before July 12th. Currently on my credit wallet I still got rm186.85, while on my Cash Wallet my balance is rm25.20. My mistake last week that I transferred rm100 from the cash wallet into the credit wallet. Now, it's impossible to get the money back unless I drive Grab until to the end balance. Fookyew lah Grab.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...