TAKING GRABCAR IN BANGI

 


Thursday, 16/3/2023.
Bangi, Selangor.

A few days ago, I sent my car to the workshop. It seems it would stay in the bengkel for a few more days until weekend.


Tuesday's evening, from the bengkel I booked a Grabcar. A young Malay man took me to McD Bangi for rm7. Not much talking.

Later, I book another Grabcar from Sate Hj Samuri PKNS Bangi to home. A Malay man took me home for rm11. While talking, he's trying to sell insurance policy ie takaful and I wrote down my particulars on his small notebook.


Wednesday morning I took a Grabcar to the bengkel again for rm11. A local Chinese man drove me with less talking.

From the bengkel, I book another grabcar driver to home for rm13. White Toyota Vios. The ustaz (hafiz) like to chat and chat. He's doing grab part-time only and he taught classes at the nearer college for 2 hours before driving.


Thursday noon, I book a grabcar from MRT Kajang Station to home for rm15. A 50 year old driver like to chat too. He started driving Grab since 2018, ie after Uber era. Now he's using Grabcar and Indriver only.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...