DRIVING AFTER PENSION TO KEEP MONEY FLOWING

 


Tuesday, 28/3/23.

From Bukit Indah Ampang bus stop, I booked Grabcar. The chinese man with cap driving me to Taman Sungai Besi Indah shoplots. Not talking much. But he turned on the radio with Chinese channel so loud. But I didn't complain. Fare was rm32.30, I gave him rm50+3, and he returned rm20.

On the way return home, I booked another Grabcar. Actually I was waited on the other side infront of 7-eleven. Later he arrived on the same spot at the back of the road. Aiyah. I tried to cancel but it showed that I'll be charged rm3. Damn! Twice I called him but never answered. Quickly I ran towards him and luckily he still waiting there. Pheww.

This uncle like to talk. He used to work with Malay printing company. He liked to work with the company since the boss always gave him bonus for chinese festival especially during Ghost day. But later the Malay owner died and the son sold the company to other people. That's why he's driving Grab. He got 3 grown up kids. The fare was rm17.30 and I gave him rm19. "Ini manyak sangat hoo," he said. But I told him to keep it.


SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...