DRIVER TO THE TRAINING CENTER

Today is my second day training.

There was a miscommunication between the company and the agency.

Therefore, I was late to the training  center  this afternoon.

At first, the company informed the agency to send a driver  at 11.45am.
But due to the late calling, the driver (an African guy) arrived at the hotel lobby.
He was  there trying to reach me without knowing my full name as requested by the receptionist.
It was an hour wasting time.
He was driving an MPV.

In the evening, after completing today's course.
The company driver was fetching me up.
While on the road, I asked him to send me to the al Hazm shopping mall.
But the company guy already waiting for him at the hotel.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...