TAKING UBER FROM AL HAZM MALL

 Well, today is my training final day.

The company driver picked me up at the training center at 4pm.

While I was eager to ask him to send me to the Al-Hazm mall right away.
But he seemed misunderstood me.
Even we saw the mall from far away, he made a detour and try to go to my apartment.
I got angry at him and he returned back and sent me to the mall.
He dropped me at the other side of the mall and I needed to walk to the front gate.

Nothing much on  the luxury mall, al-Hazm mall.

Later, I booked an Uber.
Toyota Camry again back to my apartment.
I think his name is Sayyed (above pic) with long white robe.

The fare was 14 riyal.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...