FROM BANGI TO SUBANG TO BATAM

From Bangi to Subang airport

 

 Saturday, 16/7/22.

Yesterday I booked a Grab from the FB group.
There are many drivers available.
But I like this guy who said can send me to the Subang airport with cheaper fare.

Checking on the Grab apps, the fare is rm64.
But AZH agreed to send me with rm50 only.

At 6.30am he arrived at my apartment.
We talked while cruising to the Subang airport.
Unfortunately he cannot produce any receipt.

Later, when arrived I gave him extra rm50 tip.
He looked surprised and happy.

=============================

Arriving at the Hang Nadim airport.
I reckoned that I didn't have rupiah money with me.
There are no money changers available at the airport.

But later I grabbed a teksi with an old driver.
Going to Botania town (60 thousand rupiah) to change money.
And later sending me to the hotel at the Batam City Center.
The fare is agreed at 180 thousand rupiah (RM53).
I asked him for the receipt which is available.


From Hang Nadim airport to Batam city center



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...