FROM BATAM HOTEL TO THE AIRPORT


 

 Sunday, 24/7/2022.

I booked the same Grabcar driver as yesterday.
I took me yesterday at Nagoya Hill mall.
He  came to the hotel at 11.30am.

He stopped me at Welcome To Batam hillmark.
Then he sent me direct to the Hang Nadim airport.

Total fare is 90,000 as per our agreement, but i gave him 100,000 instead.

=======================

At Jakarta airport.
It's another challenge to take a grabcar.
There are many competitors and they all got booths and guides at the arrivals.

But I managed to book grabcar with higher fare (from 170k to 220k).
From airport to the rent house.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...