KLCC TO JALAN IMBI



 

 Tuesday, 5/7/2022.

Today I plan to go to Jalan Imbi. I set my pickup point at Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
When checking on the Grab apps in the morning, the fare (rm15) is very high. 
However, at lunch when I book the  apps, the fare is rm5.30 one way.

An Indian middle age man with his grey Proton Exora pick me up. He's quiet talkative. Later I gave him rm6.

On the way back to the training center, a Chinese uncle with pony tail fetch me up. He's driving a blue Perodua Bezza. The fare is rm6. No conversation at all until we reach the destination. I gave him rm7. 

Okay lah.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...