I DRIVE UBER JB TODAY



Saturday, 24 June 2017.

After 7 months not driving Uber & Grab, today I initiate myself to drive Uber in JB. But when I checked, my Uber apps needed to be upgraded.
  •  full tank to Proton Saga 1.5 FLX - done
  • car wash - done
  • latest Uber Partner apps upgraded using McD wifi - done
Today my first trip started at 10.03am to pickup a Vietnamese guy from Stadium Pasir Gudang. 11 minutes to pick him up from McD Seri Alam and later send him to far far away at M-Condominium, Larkin Perdana.

Trip no. 7, Ngoc, a Vietnamese young man waiting at Tesco Bukit Indah entrance with all his groceries without proper plastic bags. Yep, today is Saturday. He threw all his groceries into my car boot (trunk) and can smell the stinking fish water etc. Actually I forgot to put a plastic pad on the boot for the wet-market and groceries things. I sent him to Jalan Rawa 5. The surge is 2.1x. Good lah. Cảm ơn bạn.

I ended the jobs today at 4.33 as my wife keep calling and asking me to fetch her and go to Tesco to buy ketupat plastic wrapper. Esok sudah hari raya mahh! Aiyah.

Summary. Today I managed to complete 13 trips with 5hrs 38min total. 1 mediocre Senai airport trip only.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...