SO RODNEY LEFT HIS HUAWEI PHONE ON MY CAB



Wednesday, 28 June 2017.

3.18pm, Rodney and his bf at Holiday Plaza under the light rains and didnt want to come out to the roadside. Aiyah, just like a goat! After screaming, barking and yelling thru the handphones, finally they got into my cab. I sent them to Hotel Shiki Taman Setia Indah. After dropping them off, I went straight home bcoz promised already to my wife to pick her up to go shopping at 4pm. Then suddenly at Petronas Megah Ria, I heard a very loud ringtone on my backseat and it was Rodney's. Aiyah! So I returned back the handphone to him. Although I charged him RM15 for the gas as he insisted on me but he looks happy.

5.14pm, HARP singh at Galleria Kotaraya going to very far far far away Nusajaya. We talked and talked as I reckon that his left hand was injured. "Jatuh motor lah uncle," he said, "now is okay, I went to sensei Apek Patah Tulang at Taman Ungku Mohsin for treatment better than go the hospital!" "Only RM70 mah," he smiled. He told me that he is working in Singapore now, got 2 big superbikes, one is BMW (the one which he got accident) and the other one I dont ring the bell. After dropping off him, I straight driving home as my wife already pot pet pot pet calling and asking when to go shopping. Aiyah! Later, I found out that the surge rate was not included in this trip fare. Kannina Uber. So I wrote Uber a complain and see how their reply and later I will update here if I m not busy lah.

Today I completed 21 trips in 9 hr 23min. For the Quest challenge, I still need 7 more trips to do until tomorrow, so that I can get extra rm100.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...