4 AIRPORT TRIPS WITH THE HELP OF UBER APPS

"Membangau" at Landside with 2 Uber apps for the last time @2018

Monday, 2 April 2018.

7.45am, SIL at Jln Ampang Hilir wanted to go to Exit Lebuhraya Duta Hulu Klang Setapak. Since the pickup point is very far far 27 min away, so I texted him/her. Then suddenly he/she CANCELLED while I was ondway. Panda lela lah.

8.46am, AJA an Indon young worker alone at Jalan AU 3/1 going to Jalan AU 1b/2d with some house construction tools. When I asked him why doesnt he booked smaller Grabcar econ, he said some drivers didnt want to take him with tools.

8.58am, VIS ping from JW Marriot Hotel KL Bukit Bintang. The fare was very high (rm155) and when I checked the destination is going to KLIA and stopped at Petronas Twin Towers KLCC. I texted him saying that I'll be there in a few mins. He replied, "sure, how much time?" When I told him about 15 minutes, instantly he CANCELLED. Lajiao lah. So I lost the big fare this morning. But life must go on kann.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 1
9.03am, MMI ping me from GCB Court Apartment Jln Ampang Kiri, but when I arrived at the guard post, the Bangla told me to gostan cik Jnulekasnova and waited outside. But minutes later he told me to go inside when the MMI and his Arab friends were already at the lobby. I talked to the guard about the issue, and he said, "itu management sudah suruh lah bos!" I uploaded 5 big and heavy baggages to cik Jnulekasnova. 2 Arabs hopped in but later one of them just wanted to dropped off nearby only while I sent the lone arab guy to KLIA. Later I found out that the baggages contained bottles of honey.


10.42am, HPE at KLIA2, but after messages and calls no answer and even I drove to KLIA2 Door 2 I saw nobody approaching me, so I drove back to Landside and CANCELLED.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 2
11.38am, MRJ a group of pinoys ladies and a gentleman. I reckon they are Chinese philippines. I sent them to Mercu Summer Suites Jln Cendana KLCC.

Break at Shell Jln Damai to refill the ron95 for rm100.

1.22pm, GRY 2 Hong Kong families with wives and a little daughter at Double Tree hotel going to KL Sentral.

1.49pm, NRI a Sarawak family at NU Sentral Back Entrance Main Entrance. She promised to give me extra tips for me to turn around and get to them. I sent them to Fahrenheit Suites Jln Bukit Bintang.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 3
2.23pm, after ignoring only 1 ping, FIZ and her husband and a baby at Casa Residency Suites Jln Galloway Bukit Bintang going to KLIA2. Yay! As they hopped in and I about leaving the condom, she asked to follow the highway instead of the old roads as their previous drivers doing that. They are flying to Jakarta and just came here 3 days ago.

4.32pm, MNT ping from KLIA 1 but after messages and calls, she said she already with another driver. Kannina. I cancelled too fast.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 4
4.57pm, PAL an Australian family from Melbourne at KLIA2 going to Fahrenheit 88 hotel. Yay! This the children first time to Malaysia. After dropped off, the boy who sat next to me said, "you are the best Uber driver I encounter so far!" Hehe, he makes my day.

Dear diary, as I experiencing today, without Uber I dont think I can get 4 airport trips back to back in one day. And starting next week I am going to miss Uber very much.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...