UBER IS STILL WORKING

Use it while it's still available on your fingers @2018

Tuesday, 3 April 2018.

7.27am, ANJ at KLIA2 wanted to go to Le Meredien hotel KL Sentral. When I picked him up with his bf at KLIA2 arrival hall, he wanted to fetch another bf at KLIA1. I said no problem. The traffic jam was very bad this morning during rush hour.

Dear diary, this morning there was a glitch on Grab apps. Not only me, but all the Grab drivers experiencing the jobs were ping with no destination, just like Uber apps is. OTL But hours later, the Grab apps came back to normal, ie with showing the destination.

9.19am, with Grab apps showing no destination, ARF ping me from KL Sentral Departure but after waiting so long, and reply on my messages and calls, so I cancelled as no rider show.

Break at Petronas Bukit Bandaraya Bangsar.

9.57am, DNS ping me from his house at Lorong Maarof Bangsar Park with his sick mother holding the pee plastic bag on her hand and a wheelchair. I sent them to General Hospital KL. We were talking about Uber and Grab bought over, Pasir Gudang's Titan petrochemical plants and his recently Kia car got bang by other.

10.35am, PRM an India family at Double Tree by Hilton hotel KLCC going to Batu Caves.

Break at Petronas Batu Caves. Short 2 minutes nap?

11.49am, MAY a China family at Batu Caves temple sending to Muzium Tekstil Jln Sultan Hishamuddin KLCC.

12.23pm, JST 6 local Chinese officemates at Kedai Kopi Lai Foong Jln Tun HS Lee sending to President College KL Jln Raja Laut.

1.00pm, ZEZ at Jln Bunus 6 KLCC Masjid India. 7 pax of Brunei tourists going to Vortex Suites KLCC. I told them that my car, cik Jnulekasnova, is 6 seater, not seven passengers, but since I am in a good mood today, so I took them anyway.

Break and lunch at my favorite Damai corner.
Fillup ron95 at Shell Jln Damai for rm84.

2.10pm, ARI ARI at Damai 88 Condom going to LRT Masjid Jamek. 6 pax of sexy "maknyah"... really sexy as one of them not wearing bra as the watermelon the steam nipples are protruding out... auww .. and all of them likes to "melatah".

2.35pm, RCL 5 pax of Chinese Canada? at Jalan MARA Chow Kit going to Suria KLCC.

3.09pm, BZH a Brunei family at Hotel Royal Bukit Bintang sending to IKEA Cheras.

4.22pm, KHL an Arab family at Main Entrance Berjaya Times entrance going to Parkroyal Serviced Suites, not Parkroyal hotel. Aiyah. And it was a downpour with tremendous lightnings. Actually they are Lebanon who migrated to Australia. Later I asked him about his tattoes on his arms and body as he asked me whether I am a Muslim or not.

4.44pm, NBL a 6 Malay girl students waiting at Menara Bank Islam Jalan Tun Perak going to Institut Profesional Baitulmal Jln Perkasa Maluri.

5.06pm, DVY 6 pax of India young workers at Grand Millennium hotel Bukit Bintang. When I was almost there, she messaged me without patience, "wru, we are waiting..." Aiyah panda lela lah. Inside the cab, they were talking and laughing and talking, while a supervisor he seemed playing his phone next to me. I sent them to  WTF (What The Fcuk?) Restaurant Lorong Maarof Bangsar, but when almost there, they were screaming and telling me to send them to their office! Kannina. So I completed the trip and checking the fare price and agreeing to send them to Wisma Standard Chartered (Wisma Scope).

7.17pm, AHT a group of Myanmar boys at the Pusat Komuniti Sri Petaling soccer field going back to Jalan Gandek Pudu. When I saw 7 boys are coming to my cab, at first I get upset but later I agreed to take all of them without extra charge. Am I so good or what?

Drive home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...