DE LAS COPEQUE OF UBER



Wednesday, 4 April 2018.

Woke up early in the morning.
5.17am started cik Jnulekasnova and the apps.
Break at Shell Jln Damai and had breakfast at Damai corner.

After more than 2 hours of waiting the pings...

7.36am, SWK 5 Banglas at Jln Haji Hashim Kampung Baru. Whime helping them to get in the cab, suddenly I stepped on dog shit. Demm. Need to clean up at nearby medan selera and wash my slippers. Unfortunately, after dropoff at Pavilion construction site, I reckon their shoes also got the dog shit! Donno what to say, so I folded the mats and put them at the back for later washing.

8.00am, KHI 4 pax China dragging their baggages at the Fahrenheit 88 mall and they are going to KLIA2. Yay!
Arrived at 8.41am.

9.35am, mr BLA ping me from KLIA1. When I asked his destination, he replied ahort, “kl”. I said ok, and when I about to move cik Jnulekasnova, he xancelled. Panda lela lah.

Then suddenly this one apek park his car next to cik Jnulekasnova. And the he started to talk and talk about his Grab, his bicycle business and hobby, his bachelor etc.

9.58am, mr BLA again ping me and I accepted. Latee je told me that the system was cancelled on previous ping. Okay lah, I dont want to argue. So I sent him and his two India business staff to Nexus Bangsar South.

12.34pm, ARI at Ansa hotel sending to Pantai hospital. An Indon family.

1.33pm, got ping from an Arab with long trip 40+ min to Nilai. Later je cancelled. Good lah.

Run errands at Jalan Astaka Shah Alam.
Drive to Putrajaya and Landside KLIA.

10.09pm, MCL at KLIA2, but when I texted, no reply. I cancelled after 13 minutes.

10.59pm, MRL at KLIA2 with her 2 young kids asking whether my car can fit their surfboad. I said no worries. Later I sent them to the jungle of Jalan Gallagher Bukit Tunku KL.

I drove straight home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...