AROUND UITM SHAH ALAM



Wednesday, 3 October 2018.

Just one Grab story today.

11.49am, SHA a Bangla guy at Jalan Pemaju U1/15 going to far far away to Restoran Nasi Kandar Subaidah, Klang. Apparently he's sick today and went home. We talked a bit. He asked me whether he can drive Grab as he wanted to buy a secondhand car, which I said cannot because only Malaysian can drive. This is due to the fact that the requirement to drive Uber is to have Malaysia's kad pengenalan (not passport), driving license and car insurance cover note. Then I told him that if Grab drivers are open to foreigners, there would be inundated with Bangla and Indon driving Grab today. He laughed only. So I asked him what happen to our locals? He said, the locals can become bosses mah. OTL

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...