TEMPORARILY RETIRED FROM DRIVING GRAB



Apparently last Friday was my last day driving Grabcar in KL and other cities.

This time after 3 years of driving Grab (ex-Uber) and little time of MyCar, minus 1 year of deskjob in Pasir Gudang (2017).

I would like to thank my silent readers, especially those friends who always click a like button on my Page "Diary of an ex-Uber & Grabcar driver in KL/JB", ie Mohammad Nur Shafiqe, Abdul Manaf Fahor, Tan Poh Hong, Daniel Wong JF, Kay, etc. You all make my day!

I am moving back to a desk job now and please wish me luck. I need that.

Thank you again and we'll see you again in the future. InsyaAllah (may God will).. aminn.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...