TRAIN BEFORE YOU ENTER AN ARMY CAMP



Thursday, 4 October 2018.

Only one Justgrab story today.

6.52pm, MEM a Malay chubby girl at main entrance Ampang Point sending to Kem Kementah, Jalan Laksamana, KL. This girl liked to talk and talk. She's a student at Mara college, so as her brother. Normally she'll with his brother on the motorbike. She asked me to go inside the camp as the security not so strict at night. Approaching the entrance post, she told me what to do:

1. switch off the headlamps.
2. just drive forward passing the post.
3. repeat the same rules when driving out.

Dear diary, today I completed 14 jobs, mostly Justgrab. OTL

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...