THIS ULU KAMPUNG ALSO CAN GET GRABCAR

Sunway Lagoon @2018
Friday, 5 October 2018.

Only one Grabcar story today.

After solat jumat at Masjid Nurul Huda Kampung Kenangan Puchong, I took a shortnap in the mosque to recharge.

2.29pm, ASA ping me to pickup 3 indon ladies at Lorong 3, Kampung Tengah Puchong. I dont expect that I would get any riders from this site of ulu kampung. OTL. I sent the ladies to Pasaraya Hero Batu 14, Puchong. When almost approaching the supermarket, the lady who sat next to me told her friends that she got a toothache. I told her, maybe there would be a new tooth would come out. The lady replied, "how can I can grow more tooth, I am old already."

Dear diary, today I manage to complete 8 jobs only and off to HOME1.

Sunway Lagoon @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...