YOU GIVE UM STUDENTS A BAD NAME



Tuesday, 2 September 2018.

Started at 6.16am.

6.21am, LIB a Sabah couple at Taman Lembah Jaya but couldn’t find her when I arrived. I need to drive inside the streets and came out to the main road again. I sent her to The Horizon Avenue 5 Tower 2 but need to stop at Lrt Pandan Jaya for the man.

Stopped at Petronas Kerinchi to fillup gas.

7.13am, AIH 6 college girls at Pantai Hillpark Phase 2 sending to Faculty of Arts and Social Science UM. I think this girl gave me a bad rating due to the reason that I didnt go all the way to pick them up at their building. Instead I just waited at the pickup location near the guard house. Bugima la. Surely, my personal rating would drop badly after this trip. Updated: yes indeed and I swear would not take any more UM students. Charcheebye la.

GLENEAGLES not GLENMARIE
7.49am, LIS a China young man at Cozy Apt Bangsar South. I sent him to Glenmarie Service Center. But when asked which car company, he couldn’t answer me in English. Then he showed me a message on his smartphone. Then I saw it’s written Gleneagles hospital. Aiyah. So from Glenmarie to Gleneagles for rm47 he agreed to pay.

9.55am, TAW a negro mapren at M City sending to Pastry Ville E&C Bukit Damansara.

Break at KL Birdpark.
Then I reckon that my PR has downgraded to 4.74 and remind me of the UM students girls. Kannina.

Fast forward.

4.06pm, HTC a big Chinese guy at Pullman KLCC hotel lobby going to KL Sentral. This young doctor from KK on his late 30s liked to talk and talk in Malay. Later he told me that he's circumcised due to health reason. The amazing thing, he said, that he's hard to ejaculate while having sex. "Gua yang teruk, penat," he lamented. OTL

Dear diary, I think I am tired now to write many many stories. Off for today.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...