HE WHO EATS THE JACKFRUIT WILL GET STICKY FINGERS



Tuesday, 18 July 2017.

6.15pm, ALA at the Flat Tasek 64 busstop. I sent her to Jalan Tasek 13. "Just infront of that Hyundai car," she said. She cannot drive a car, even after her husband's foot kanna potong due to diabetes. "This is my second time using Uber," she smiled, "now got Uber is much easier, not like teksi, always double fare!"

6.48pm, BLL at Regency Hospital going to Dominoe's Pizza Bukit Dahlia.

7.06pm, IDH ping at Kipmart. But actually she was somewhere else. I cancelled and got rm5.

7.19pm, HFZ, an Indon from Lombok and 3 Myanmar at Masai bus station sent to SMK Taman Rinting 2,

7.34pm, AIN at Jalan Balau 5. Two Malay young girls with baju kurung going to beraya at Jalan Tembusu 6. The fare was rm2.75, I asked for RM2, then she shouted at her friend in the house. She paid me rm3. Ok lah.

7.55pm, NLL at Jalan Jering Kg Pasir Gudang Baru with her son. Send them to Taman Rinting.

8.33pm, TTN at Merrybrown Mydin Taman Rinting with her daughter and step-mom. They like to talk too. Her husband is in jail now at Penjara Kluang, asking me whether I am available next week to fetch him and driving them back home. The step-mom was married twice but her kids are kept by her ex-husbands. They were from pulau Pauh Riau. Regarding her jailed-husband, she said he was framed. "Orang lain makan nangka, dia yang kena getah," she spoke out loudly. "We dont have money (RM1500) to bail him out, so he stayed inside the jail for 7 months already," she said sadly. I sent them to Taman Tanjung Puteri Resort.

More than half an hour no ping.

9.57pm, AIN at Satu Gadget Jalan Suria Seri Alam going to Flat Tasek 64, Block G.

Today, I waited until 11.11pm still no ping. Got 6 trips in 4hrs 22min. I called it a day.
This week (mon - friday), there is a promotion - if completed 30 trips will get extra rm90. As I am currently driving Uber partimely, I dont think I am able to catch it.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...