UBER NIGHT WITH SHORT DISTANCE TRIPS

At a junction on Jalan Scientex going to the main road, Jalan Masai - Kongkong.

Wednesday, 12 July 2017. Day 2 after insurance and roadtax renewal 2017.

I planned to drive earlier at 6pm today and waiting for my son's car but only arrived at 6.44pm. Aiyah.

6.52pm, 6min 2.4km to pickup SRN at 7-11 Jalan Suria. The young man is on practical training at the car workshop. I sent him to Flat Tasek Blok J.

7.19pm, after dropping SRN, got ping from MMH at the same Flat rumah murah. When called, a guy answered and asked to come to Blok R. When arrived, I called again, a lady told me that the guy is on the shower. "Tengah mandi lah bang, sori ingat lama lagik," she said. I told her I cannot wait and I cancelled. Uber gave me RM3.75 for the trouble.

Break at Petron. Pee and pray.

7.50pm, 8min 2.3km to pickup RMY and his 2 filipino guys at Seri Mutiara apartment. Blok D for donkey. I sent them to PARC Regency Serviced Apartment next to Tesco Plentong.

8.16pm, while still inside the PARC apartment, got ping from CLN. After 5 minutes, I saw her walked outside of the guardpost. She called and screamed at me and screamed back at her. I drove outside, later she come in and said "sorry" nine times. I cooled her down but she likes to smile and laughed. She looks happy. I sent the smily amoi to backdoor of the Permas club malam Spider Bistro & Cafe.

8.43pm, CTJ at D'Ambience Residence Permas. It's a 1.3 surge. I sent the filipino amoi to MU Cuisine cafe next to Hotel masai Utama, next to the Pasir Gudang highway.

9.22pm, marsya ping from the Kipmart Masai. When arrived, I called her 3 times but no answer. So I cancelled and got RM3.75.

Break at Petronas Masai. Pee and wait for a ping.

9.47pm, shafira ping from Kipmart again. 2 young female and 1 young male with kopiah. They are Poli students. When hopped in, the young man directly asked me about my income as an Uber driver. I told him "carik makan" only mah. "Can u survive with cheaput fare?" wahlaweh, this guy looking down at me lah. But I just cooled down and told him that it's better to drive Uber with cheap fare than stay at home crying crying and crying for your naseeb. I sent them at Dewan Serbaguna Taman Scientex.

I set destination to Tesco Seri Alam, and drive home.

10.20pm, ping from LEE at Kipmart again. When arrived and called the number, a lady asked me to drive at the back of the kipmart. 4 young nepalese, which I mistaken for Bangladesh, come in to my car. When inside, the body and armpit smell is intolerable. So I wound down the front windows. I sent them to Pangsapuri Sri Intan.

I switched off the apps and went home sweet home. Tonight I completed 6 trips in 3hr.23min. No surge tonight but I got boost RM5.39 only. Current rating is 4.47 with 171 riders rating me 5 stars.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...