I TAKNAK LU LUGI MAH



Yesterday I was not driving Uber.

Today, Thursday, 20 July 2017, I started the car engine at 7.03pm.

7.05pm, 5min 2.6km ping from 2 local Chinese young men near to 7 eleven and kedai mamak Afrin Jalan Lembah 19 going to Jalan Jelatang 1 Taman Megah Ria. They talked and talked in chinese all the way. I dont understand what they were saying, but the guy who sat next to me always shouting "cheebai cheebai cheebai..."

7.25pm, nearby MLK at Jelatang 4 sending the Pakistan man to somewhere near McD Permas jaya.

Break at Surau Khadijah Bahriyah. Pee and pray.

8.04pm, XIA near the surau send him to Holiday Plaza.

8.29pm, AIL a chinese lady shouting at me on the phone when I called her at nearby Holiday Plaza. Her voice is rough. "Uncle belapa rate?" she asked when opening the back door. I told her it was 1.4. She was going to Tuta (Taman Ungku Tun Aminah) JB. "Okay, uncle nnti ikut Sutera Mall yah," she instructed me. I said I follow Waze. "Nnti sy ajar," she told me still with her rough voice. Later, at dropoff point which was far away from the point she set earlier on the apps, she asked the fare, "belapa?" I looked at the Uber screen, rm16.17, and asked for rm16 only. "Betul kah itu Uber kila? Biasa takde rate 1.0 pun sama harga! I taknak lu lugi mah!" she shouted at me again. I just cool down and told her it's okay, just follow the Uber rate. She paid me and left the car. Dear diary, it's a boost rate not a surge rate, even the rate is 1.4, Uber will pay me the difference. So, I dont have to worry. Unlike the surge rate is where the rider would pay up the extra fare.

9.00pm, XIU amoi at motorcycle workshop going back to her house at jalan Jaya Mas 4.

9.16pm, GRY at Taman Nusa Bestari shouting at me to pick up at Best Mart to pickup his Malay boyfriend. The young man likes to talk too. 30 years old still single, working as restaurant assistant. Putus tunang once, he said. I sent him to JB City Square.

9.49pm, ZIA a Syrian at Galleria Kotaraya send him to Jalan Perisai Taman Sri Tebrau. Stopped at 7 eleven. He left his cigarette lighter on the seat. I called him but no answer.

Break at Shell Pasir Pelangi. Fillup ron95 for rm10 even the fuel indicator shows 1 bar already. I reserved it for Petronas One Year free fuel contest. OTL .. I set destination home to Tesco Seri alam.

10.23pm, HUI amoi at nearby restoran Habib going home at Bayu 1.

No ping until Petronas Taman Rinting. Fillup ron95 for rm30 for the contest. Lol.

Home sweet home. Today I completed 8 trips in 3 hr 36min online. To date, I got 175 of 5 stars rating from riders, personal rating of 4.48, acceptance rate of 94% and cancellation rate of 6%. Okay lah.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...