RENEWAL OF UBER INSURANCE COVER NOTE



Saturday, 8 July 2017. After one week of not driving Uber, I just wanted to drive it today.

6.06am. When on the car, I switched on the Uber apps and the screen showing me that there is a pending document, ie the insurance cover note. Aiyah. So I instantly uploaded the cover note and now still waiting for the approval. It may take one day and hopefully I can drive Uber again tomorrow.

Unlike last time which I drove Uber and Grab car as I was a jobless guy, this time I just want to part-timely drive Uber only for fun. 

1.01pm. The status showing that the cover note has been updated on the system. But I still cannot switch on online. Demm. An fb lady driver gave me an Uber chat forum, but when chatted just now the staff wrote he couldnt help me as my account is not on their system. He told me to contact the helpline, but he refused to give the contact number. Lajiao lah.

Later, I reckon that I still need to go to the Uber office to resolve about my account.

Sunday, 9.39pm. After 2 days, the Uber apps still cannot be used yet. Maybe tomorrow I will go to Uber office at Setia Tropika to solve the issue.

Tuesday, 10.25am. Day no. 4 of not online, at Pejabat Urusan Uber JB, I came and the amoy updated my account to be online. Only 5 minutes job.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...